jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i always stress out at everything if i cant do it first time

1. profile image44
    cocktailsausageposted 7 years ago

i always stress out at everything if i cant do it first time

2. Springboard profile image80
    Springboardposted 7 years ago

Nobody necessarily does anything well the first time. You're putting far too much stess onto yourself. In anything in life we learn, we practice, we get better. Doing something great from the start is rare. Think of how many books get rejected before a great writer gets one published. Take Stephen King. He could have lined his walls with the rejection letters, yet today he stands as one of the most prolific writers of our time.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

3. profile image0
    simplestuffposted 7 years ago

Here's a simple idea to ask yourself each time you feel stressed - "Is whatever I'm feeling stressed about going to really matter in 5 years time?".

You be surprised how rarely you get a "yes" if you are truly honest with yourself.

Another simple method is to take a 15 minute timeout and go for a walk or do something else that consumes your attention.

After those 15 or so minutes come back to whatever it is that is stressing you and break it down into smaller manageable chunks for you to deal with, one step at a time.

And also read Springboard's comment a second time to get the deeper meaning of his point.

4. profile image44
    herbalhealthproposted 7 years ago

Try "Delay" to enhance your sexual desire and keep yourself last longer in bed. Get the details from here: http://www.buylastlongerpills.com/