jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

So the pregnacy tests say neg but i have a lot of the pregnacy symptoms

1. profile image47
    esmeraldabelindaposted 7 years ago

So the pregnacy tests say neg but i have a lot of the pregnacy symptoms

Have almost all the pregnacy symptoms but the pregnacy test says neg. Mainly pain in the nights in my stomch and have thrown up a bunch. Have had bachaches headaches nausea sicnesses runny nose spotting tender breasts at times hate foods i use to like also cravings very emotional. im kinda skared to go to the doctors cause im young and what if i am pregnate what can i do? can anyone help me

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Go see a doctor, as the tests they do are more accurate than what you can buy yourself.

Asking strangers on the internet to guess isn't a good way to determine pregnancy at all.

3. Ivorwen profile image73
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

To me, it does not sound like you are pregnant, unless the baby has died and your body is attempting to miscarry.  Have you missed a period or two?

And what if you are pregnant?  Being young is not going to make it go away, just because you don't go and see a doctor.

To me, it sounds like you are sick.  I would definitely go see a doctor.  It may be a hormone imbalance or a virus.  It would be best to find out and get treatment sooner rather than later.

4. MIriMetaphor profile image53
    MIriMetaphorposted 7 years ago

Go to a doctor. Tests aren't always accurate.

5. profile image47
    esmeraldabelindaposted 7 years ago

thank all of you. Ivorwen- i know that being young wont make itgo away and if i am pregnate i will love the baby as much as possible because i don't believe in abortion or beleve its right to have a baby if your not gonna love it.I will go see a doctor as soon as i can get alot of my schedules clear. I would really hate to loose the baby or have a misscarriage if i am. thankx for your help i will sooon go to the doc to see what this is

working