jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

are you afraid of the dark?

1. mackyboy profile image49
    mackyboyposted 7 years ago

are you afraid of the dark?

2. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

Iam not affraide i just dont like not being able to see whats in front of me

3. tio12 profile image69
    tio12posted 7 years ago

sometimes, dark place is fun for me, I could contemplate, imagining and pervading silence in the darkness ..
    I am not afraid of the dark.

4. RogerAD profile image59
    RogerADposted 7 years ago

No, I love the dark.

It is great to live outside of city limits too, because once you get away from the city and all the streetlights, it turns out that it really isn't all that dark at night...

5. fucsia profile image59
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

I am not afraid of the dark. Many times I like stay in  the dark and sharpen the other senses to orient myself, or I like think and dream in the dark

6. Gypsy48 profile image72
    Gypsy48posted 7 years ago

I prefer dark to daylight. There is a mystery about it.

7. twogroce profile image58
    twogroceposted 7 years ago

I am not afraid of the dark. I like to sleep in a very dark room. When my sister stayed with me she was the total opposite. It took a long time to get used to lights being on in the house during the night. My children are like me "lights off"!

8. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8666869_f260.jpg

Why be afraid of the dark?  Darkness is beautiful & delightful.  It is also so peaceful time that one can be totally attuned to his/her senses, even his/her being.  Darkness is when one is at his/her most creative & quite conscious of what is going around him/her.

working