jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your biggest weakness?

1. FuzzyCookie profile image81
    FuzzyCookieposted 7 years ago

What is your biggest weakness?

Mine is that I procrastinate a lot and keep holding on for long but just when my destination or goal is two steps away i give up...

2. Lifeallstar1 profile image57
    Lifeallstar1posted 7 years ago

Mine is that I care about people too much. I spend too much time on others which wouldn't be a bad thing and isn't a bad thing at all, if they appreciated it. Most do and those people I will do anything for but others, I have to learn to forget it. Just concentrate on the one's that actually care what I'm doing and trust me with what I say. Or it's just a waste of time and very insulting when people do that. So I'm lucky most don't.

3. Emissionguy profile image83
    Emissionguyposted 7 years ago

My biggest weakness is a tendancy to over-use sarchasm. I'm always trying to reel myself in when dealing with the public. That's fuzzy.

4. rajivnandy profile image60
    rajivnandyposted 7 years ago

i trust people so easily ..which makes me some what like a loose cannon ... If  i once get acquainted with the person ..i dunno why i keep telling them things that shud be between friends. This happens especially with women .

5. profile image0
    iamqweenbeeposted 7 years ago

My weakness is people. I can be angry or distance myself from a person. BUT when I find that they are ailing, I will put all that aside. Then, I find later that they were full of doggie poo

6. Jaggedfrost profile image80
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

a weakness? Let me count the ways. Public confessions aren't usually my thing
    but I am in an odd mood and I feel like laughing at myself which thought
    doesn't occur to me as favorable very often.

When people hear me
    speak they often come... read more

7. Rimzim profile image61
    Rimzimposted 7 years ago

My biggest weakness is anger. My anger comes very rapidly after gone I think "Why I Angry ?"