This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What happens when are you are very very happy?

1. FuzzyCookie profile image81
    FuzzyCookieposted 7 years ago

What happens when are you are very very happy?

Yeah seems like a stupid question. But today something happened and made me happy and I was so nostalgic and nausea-tic at the same time. I was feeling as if I wanted to puke.

It always happens when I am super happy yikes

so what happens when you're happy. big_smile

2. Lifeallstar1 profile image59
    Lifeallstar1posted 7 years ago

I guess it depends what it is. I can see what your saying because your stomach is doing leaps but I get extra energy and excited. I feel like I can do anything, because things that might get you down on a normal day don't seem to bother you during this happy time.

3. adonia profile image68
    adoniaposted 7 years ago

If i'm very happy then I feel great in myself..............

4. Stella Here profile image54
    Stella Hereposted 7 years ago

When I'm happy I get loud.  I like to make noise to show I am happy and excited.  I bump into things like chairs and doors and people because I am running around so happy.  Maybe I need to change this - Jakey thinks so, but I don't know.  I don't want to put my excitement in a container!

working