jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

is it possible to loose weight and not exercise and eat sweets?

1. qtkeeks profile image54
    qtkeeksposted 7 years ago

is it possible to loose weight and not exercise and eat sweets?

2. profile image0
    Contriceposted 7 years ago

It depends.  You could do the no white diet (or low carb) which works well with little exercise but you can't eat sweets, or you could get a weightloss eating program which includes sweets in your meal plan.  You can lose a few pounds with these without exercise, but more if you exercise.  Another suggestion is removing empty calories (like juice, soda, shakes) from your diet.  I switched my soda to water and a low carb (1 carb) low calorie (8-10 calories) drink.  The drink has the feel of soda so I don't miss the actual soda.  I've lost about 10 pounds in 3 months just doing that.  It doesn't seem like a lot but for not much effort, its great.  Remember, DIET is 90% of weighloss.

3. The Power Glider profile image60
    The Power Gliderposted 7 years ago

Now, for clarification, do you mean not exercise and not eat sweets? or not exercise and to actually eat sweets?  Just not sure, please clarify.

4. wademcmaster profile image72
    wademcmasterposted 7 years ago

I would say the only realistic answer to that is unhealthy weight loss - bulimia, lipo suction. If you want to losew weight you got to make sacrifices unfortunately.  I wouldn't recommend the 2 above for anyone...

5. profile image54
    Marvelous Menuposted 2 years ago

Check with a doctor. Sounds like you are headed for some type of problem.