I have the same dream very frequently, and not sure what it means. In the dream

1. JillKostow profile image88
    JillKostowposted 7 years ago

I have the same dream very frequently, and not sure what it means. In the dream I wake up from...

sleeping and walk down my stairs and attempt to turn on the chandeliers but they don't work.  (as if the power is out) Every other light works in my dream except these 2 chandeliers in my living room.  For some reason it is very scary to me in my dream.  Any ideas????

2. jdflom profile image79
    jdflomposted 7 years ago

I have 0 experience or knowledge as a dream interpreter so I am probably way off, but I will throw my 2 cents in.

I would venture to guess that it means you like it when everything is running smoothly, and when there is the slightest kink in the plans, its very upsetting and frustrating.

I did some brief internet research too because I was curious and found this regarding the two main ideas (to me) in your dream:

1. To dream that you cannot turn on the light, indicates a lack of insight and perspective on a situation.
    2. To see a chandelier in your dream, represents grandeur and greatness. You see a bright future ahead. If the chandelier is made of crystal, then it symbolize wealth.

Not sure if they are related. Either way, hopefully that helps!

3. SteveoMc profile image74
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

Dreams quite often deal with unresolved conflict.  You might hate those chandeliers, but you can't just dump them, they cost like a million dollars.   Your dreamstate has solved the problem for you, they don't work they have to go.

Closed to reply

working