jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you dream in colour or black and white, and what do you think that means?

1. Leanna McCarthy profile image66
    Leanna McCarthyposted 6 years ago

Do you dream in colour or black and white, and what do you think that means?

2. teyeger82 profile image78
    teyeger82posted 6 years ago

I do not recall whether my dreams are in black and white or color.  They are just dreams and I would attribute any meaning not to the color but rather the content.  I used to dream a lot and could recall what I would dream about.  I know I still dream but I do not recall dreams nearly as much as I used to.

3. LisaKoski profile image93
    LisaKoskiposted 6 years ago

I'm pretty sure I dream in color because a lot of times things seem just as real as if they actually happened. I don't know what that means but I agree with teyeger82 that meaning could be found in the content more than its color.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I dream in color and i have no idea what it means.  Some people say they dream in black and white and that fascinates me.  Dreams aren't television so I wonder why someone would dream in black and white.

5. Sue B. profile image95
    Sue B.posted 6 years ago

Most people recall dreaming in black and white at least a few times in their lives.  The significance for dreaming in black and white have been debated for some time.  The reasons why a particular person had a black and white dream may be different than the reasons behind another person who had also dreamed in black and white.  As in all areas of dream interpretation, dreaming in black and white needs to be taken into context for the dreamer and the dreamer is the expert of the dream. read more

working