jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What Are You Doing To Follow Your Dreams?

1. "Clouds Among Us" profile image66
    "Clouds Among Us"posted 7 years ago

What Are You Doing To Follow Your Dreams?

Every-time we have set that desired goal, we are taken off the beaten path. How are you sticking to following your dreams?

2. NateSean profile image74
    NateSeanposted 7 years ago

Just by not forgetting them, mostly. If it's still in your mind there's still a chance it will get done. At the very least sharing them with someone will keep it fresh and alive.

1. "Clouds Among Us" profile image66
      "Clouds Among Us"posted 5 years agoin reply to this

One must continue to keep hope alive and never let it be an ever ending pursuit towards your happiness..

3. Karmallama profile image77
    Karmallamaposted 5 years ago

I have had only 2 dreams since I was old enough to think. To be a writer, and to be a nurse. I am 30 years old now, and I sometimes question my paths. However, I have never forgotten. I guess the thing that keeps me on task is the desire to not live like a zombie. I do not want to run the rat race. I want to run free. Being challenged helps. And, answering to others reminds me. I am only a few months away from being a nurse, and well, I am on my way to the publishing world. All I can do is keep trying.

4. "Clouds Among Us" profile image66
    "Clouds Among Us"posted 5 years ago

it's nice to know you have truly discovered the avenue to live out your dream instead of feeling it has been kept trapped by others, or yourself in making sure it will come to fruitation. Your way ahead of your time,

May the blessing of good tides remain in your good fortune

Kevon Scott

working