jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you have faith in Horoscope?

1. vinividivici profile image59
    vinividiviciposted 7 years ago

Do you have faith in Horoscope?

2. KewlWriter profile image74
    KewlWriterposted 7 years ago

Nope. Sorry. I believe it all depends on you.

3. PierrePierre profile image59
    PierrePierreposted 7 years ago

Astrology is based on planetory movements and its effect on the individual concerned. It is very interesting and funny, no matter whether there is an effect on people or not. So I think there is no harm in believing it.

4. pintails7886 profile image77
    pintails7886posted 7 years ago

no don't put any faith in them, though some times I do read them just to see what they say, I guess maybe out of curiosity or who knows, some times they are interesting. But I can honestly say, I do not know of one single one that was even close to accurate for me.

5. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

You are the author of your life, sorry don't believe. My neighbors have been told after 26 years of being married that their hs dont match. and that is why his wife is sick, we see those kind of nonsense day in and day out!!
    The scripture says " As a man thinketh in his heart so is he"

That is what I believe in !

6. juiwei2000 profile image60
    juiwei2000posted 7 years ago

Most astrologist today work upon a set theory that believe the location of the planet today in relationship to the location of the planet on the day you are born would have an influence on you and the same apply to everyone in the world and they had a set of theory of how each planet would effect you under each circumstances.  And it is base on that set of theory that Astrologist create theory in regards to your future.

Sometime, Horoscope do tend to have a correct prediction towards the future, sometime more accurate, sometime less accurate, sometime 110% wrong.

So, I won't trust it completely, but I won't ignore it completely either.  I tend to look at the negative things they say and keep an eye out for it as for the rest I don't look at it.

7. lifegate profile image82
    lifegateposted 7 years ago

Absolutely not! The Creator of life, God is in control--not the creation (stars, etc.)

working