jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

my girlfriend had periods few days before only.... today we had unprotected sex.

1. profile image46
    aakaash02posted 7 years ago

my girlfriend had periods few days before only....
    today we had unprotected sex...

i m not sure...whether i came inside her....
    i dont want to get her pregnant...
    how do i make sure that she will not get pregnant....????

2. dosters profile image84
    dostersposted 7 years ago

oxygen25-not true.  Pre-seminal fluid contains sperm.  This is why the withdrawal method does not work.  You can take her to the doctor to get the morning after pill, or hope and pray that she isn't/won't get pregnant and avoid that mistake in the future.

3. profile image0
    sarahsherlockposted 7 years ago

If you had unprotected sex less than 72 hours ago get the morning after pill from your doctor or pharmacy. Seriously look at a future contraception plan.

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

If you don't want to get your girlfriend pregnant, then you need to NOT have unprotected sex.

Learn how different methods of birth control work, pick the one that is best for the both of you and use it as it is supposed to be used.

5. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

The simple and only answer to your question is....ALWAYS USE BIRTH CONTROL  ..then you wont have to worry !!

6. Tatjana-Mihaela profile image60
    Tatjana-Mihaelaposted 7 years ago

You can NEVER be sure if you have unprotected sex. During the intercourse there is always a bit of semen leaking out, from the very beginning of sexual intercourse- men usually do not know it, due to that, so many pregnancies occur as surprise. This quantity of semen is usually not enough to make pregnant every woman, but some women are very fertile, especially when they are young, and for them is even that quantity of semen that you are excreting during the intercourse and before orgasm, more then enough for pregnancy.

Get the morning after pill  immediately and in future ALWAYS use protection. Protection is only way that you can be 100% sure that nothing will happen .