Does anyone know what herbs encourage breast growth?

1. keepitnatural profile image74
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

Does anyone know what herbs encourage breast growth?

2. vinnz21 profile image60
    vinnz21posted 7 years ago

I hope this can help, I now about the top 3 of them:

1. Fenugreek

Fenugreek is a common spice that has been used as a healing herb for a long time. It is also a powerful phytoestrogen and one of nature's most potent prolactin stimulants.

Estrogen and prolactin are both needed for breast enlarging hormones and fenugreek gives you both.

As a matter of fact, it is so highly effective that there have been a few reports of women enlarging their breasts, accidentally, after consuming large amounts of fenugreek!

2. Red Clover

Red clover is an herb that is used to treat everything from coughs to cancer, but its breast enlarging abilities ca not be beat.

Red clover contains not one, but four different phytoestrogens, including the compound genistein.

Genistein is especially beneficial for breast growth because it binds to estradiol receptors, which are specifically associated with breast development.

3. Saw Palmetto

Saw palmetto berries are a traditional Native American herb. Saw palmetto is mostly used by males to treat an enlarged prostrate, but it is equally effective for female breast enlargement. Saw palmetto helps control excess testosterone which could otherwise stop breast growth!

3. She-rah profile image78
    She-rahposted 7 years ago

I just published a hub about this! Actually, Fenugreek is a good one but Pueraria Mirifica is 3000x stronger. I only know this because I use Pueraria Mirifica treatments that I developed to treat my autoimmune disorder. The breast growth was just a side benefit for me along with the many other benefits. Go to my profile page and find the hub titled: Can you naturally increase breast size? Absolutely!

Yes, it does work but it doesn't happen overnite. It's just like going thru puberty again.

working