jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How To Get Fit - For Free

1. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

How To Get Fit - For Free

2. GeneriqueMedia profile image61
    GeneriqueMediaposted 7 years ago

Once, for three months, I ate three bowls of cereal more or less a day. That rapidly help me lose quite a few pounds. my face is a lot thinner, for instance.

3. profile image0
    Ben Bellvilleposted 7 years ago

Getting fit for free is all about willpower and sticking to your guns. As in many things in life people just feel the need to be prodded along like sheep with that support aspect to lean on.

You can get fit for free by changing what you eat (I would recommend changing to an all natural diet free of preservatives and highly processed foods),learning a few simple exercises that work the majority of your main muscle groups (such as what the military calls a field push up or 8 count push up which combines the continuous motion of squats and push ups) and walking /running which will not cost a dime.

4. MayG profile image89
    MayGposted 7 years ago

Hi Frogdropping, I use the Nike Training Program which is free if you have a computer and/or ipod/iphone.  You can create a customized workout depending on what you want, including yoga, or training for runners.  I wrote a hub on it.  Otherwise, walking or running is free!

5. saksare profile image43
    saksareposted 7 years ago

most simple is keep your body moving. No fats no worries. Nothing more simple than this.

working