jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

what do you do to make yourself feel better when bummed out?

1. ptosis profile image72
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

what do you do to make yourself feel better when bummed out?

I like to eat food treat such as a toasted bagel woith cream cheese and lox with onions on top.  Or Ikura, which is salmon roe sushi - mmmmmmmmmm

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/3900470_f260.jpg

2. vicki simms profile image75
    vicki simmsposted 7 years ago

When im "bummed" out, I like to go to the shop and get loads and I mean loads of sweets, snacks and magazines and I put my PJs on and eat and read and cheer myself up - no surprise that im not the skinniest of girls wink

3. fayehelen profile image54
    fayehelenposted 7 years ago

I eat too! haha. Lots of carbs - Spaghetti Bol is the best comfort food! Also, chip shop chips! mmmm.
    Also, I put on some silly rom com like Legally Blonde or Maid in Manhattan to chear me up smile

4. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Paint or do something creative and a finished work of art is always inspiring and makes you feel better. I feel my mood improving as I get on with the painting .. I never choose Oils when I am not in a good frame of mind, water colours or quick drying acrylic for those times. smile

5. colonial82 profile image60
    colonial82posted 7 years ago

I love to eat a big cornbeef sandwich with a big bowl of chicken noodle soup.

Have a great day smile

6. personaltraining profile image51
    personaltrainingposted 7 years ago

get up and do something. ANYTHING, even if it's just tidying up your house (it helps to play some loud rock n roll while you're doing this).

Working out or preparing a nice meal are other good ones, but anything that gets you up and active will lift your mood.

Closed to reply

working