Is it logical for a 49 year old woman to long to feel good physically and look g

1. lcg4jc profile image76
    lcg4jcposted 7 years ago

Is it logical for a 49 year old woman to long to feel good physically and look good as well.

Hi my name is Lorena and I am looking into having a breast lift. Why? Well as you can imagine gravity has surely hit and the girls aren't exactly where they should be; in fact they aren't even looking perky but rather sad and deflated. Not a very pretty sight, but this is not the only problem. Physically the pain of having multiple rashes, sores, and infected glands as a result from the obious causes of childbirth, gaining and losing weight, and getting older. So tell me what you think ladies, is it vanity for me to want this procedure?

2. ErinElise profile image76
    ErinEliseposted 7 years ago

Hi Lorena,

No, I do not think it's vanity at all.  I'm 41 and I feel that way too.  After having four kids and nursing them, also weight gain and loss, I feel too like mine are looking pretty sad and deflated and I'm disappointed that gravity is taking its course.  I totally understand how you feel.  : )

A lot of women get the procedure done and it's not out of the ordinary, illogical or vain at all to want to have that done.  I think that when people feel like they look better, it keeps them happier and feeling better. I wouldn't mind having it done either.

3. sugz profile image73
    sugzposted 7 years ago

i'm 43 and i found certain exercises improve that lift.. no surgery for me wink i can get away without wearing support and love it.
    the exercises take a bit of work, and determination to bother but hey.. they work wink

and no.. you're not being vain, if it's what you want to get done, go for it, feeling good again will give you a confidence boost and you'll be able to wear the clothes you really want to smile

Closed to reply

working