jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How one can loose weight without being on a diet?

1. mac carter profile image60
    mac carterposted 7 years ago

How one can loose weight without being on a diet?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3938195_f260.jpg

2. Zoidian profile image67
    Zoidianposted 7 years ago

You dont need to diet to loose weight, try leading a more active lifestyle... go out and exercise.

3. 2medicure profile image53
    2medicureposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3938243_f260.jpg

How one can loose weight without being on a diet? well I would say that you have  different option 1) herbal product 2) Allopathy and 3) homoeopathy .
    Choose between this three for your weight loss program. If you want to loose your weight and want to see immediate result then try Alli,xenical

4. Open Mind Mitch profile image83
    Open Mind Mitchposted 7 years ago

Try a self hypnosis weight loss CD to gently change your general attitude towards food, i.e. choose healthy options rather than bad options; drink more water by choice; reduce the size of your food portions; help you to say no to sweeties; they also encourage you not to feel guilty if you leave food on the plate......and generally help to eradicate all those bad eating habits that most people have grown up with.

You'll be amazed at how easy it is and the effects of listening to one of these CDs on a regular basis.....my partner has so far lost 27lbs over a 15 week period and he's still counting the weight loss.....without a diet in sight!  He eats the same things as me, only a lot less, without feeling hungry and that's the big secret.  (He already exercises on a regular basis, but that didn't work by itself, neither did dieting, but this solution certainly has and all after 20 years worth of trying!)

5. QudsiaP1 profile image61
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

I actually have a hub on this topic. Exercise is the key to success. It not only keeps you healthy but also makes you feel good about yourself.

6. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 7 years ago

Cut back on your food intake and portions, although you can eat all the veggies and protein you want.. Focus more on healthy food and less junk foods and drink lots of water.

7. profile image54
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

All I do is eat less. I don't do much more than lay under a heating pad.

working