jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you like to exercise? What are your favorite workouts?

1. Faeriephenomenon profile image60
    Faeriephenomenonposted 7 years ago

Do you like to exercise? What are your favorite workouts?

2. jamesroy11143 profile image60
    jamesroy11143posted 7 years ago

yeah I like it...i like tennis, football and swiming

3. SIJO1 profile image72
    SIJO1posted 7 years ago

i like swimming first thing in the morning before work its a great way to start the day.I keep the gym workouts in the evening only.

4. PassionJunkie profile image74
    PassionJunkieposted 7 years ago

My favorite workout is jogging to the beats of good music, in the gym or open air...

5. pankaj mahajan profile image58
    pankaj mahajanposted 7 years ago

of course  & i think everybody like i like go to gym do some workout there  to make fit body  & play basketball

6. sandun81 profile image57
    sandun81posted 7 years ago

Yes! Swimming is my favorite. But I play volleyball, ride bile and run a bit.

7. Dave Ward profile image76
    Dave Wardposted 7 years ago

I cycle to work every day. THat way I don't really lose much time out of my day, but I stay in shape. With the right panniers and rain gear you can cycle any day of the year. If you live close enough it really doesn't add that much time.

8. Fenixfan profile image95
    Fenixfanposted 7 years ago

I love exercise. I do between 500-1000 crunches and situps per day. 1000 pushups. Run at least 4 miles 5 days of the week. Carry something at least half of your weight for at least half a mile walking or running. This builds muscle all over, thighs abs shoulders calves arms.

9. SunSeven profile image61
    SunSevenposted 7 years ago

Dance is the most beneficial form of exercise and flushes various kinds of ‘happy hormones’ whenever you indulge in this playful form of exercise. You can shed off over 400 calories in an entire session of just half an hour. read more

working