well i had this dream where my gym teacher followed me into our schools weight r

1. profile image45
    jessi313posted 7 years ago

well i had this dream where my gym teacher followed me into our schools weight room cuz i didnt...

i went into our schools weight room and my gym teacher followed me in i guess i went their cuz i didnt want to deal with him and i started going off on him,but in the weight room was also my favorite rapper EMINEM and after the gym teacher left i apologized to him for my behavior and i never really apologize and then my friend comes in and were just sitn there talkn while hes there and i've had 1 other dream with him in it he also seemed interested what does it mean cuz it's been drive'n me crazy, it's been weighn on my mind alot it's all i can think of?

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

What a sprawling, ill written mess.  Try it again in reasonably thought out English and try to make it a question, then you may get a sensible reply.

3. profile image0
    Chasukposted 7 years ago

Personally, I don't believe that dreams have any meaning at all. I'm not saying the dreams aren't inspired by incidents or situation from your daily life, but merely that they have no significance.

working