jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you or anyone here, used any products from Native Remedies?

1. f_hruz profile image73
    f_hruzposted 7 years ago

Have you or anyone here, used any products from Native Remedies?

Some one on Craigs List told me there was a list of complaints against them but I only found one using Google ...

2. wirewoman profile image67
    wirewomanposted 7 years ago

I have with some good results, too. Can't remember the name of the product just now though.

3. Tatjana-Mihaela profile image59
    Tatjana-Mihaelaposted 7 years ago

Their products are excellent, some of my clients use them, and results are very good. About complaints...people who have difficult chronic health problems certainly cannot get healthy if they buy only one  remedy, so I believe that many people expect too much and instant results, while not understanding how natural healing works. F.e. many people also try to save money on remedies, so instead of buying 3-4 remedies they need, they buy only one (one is cheper then 3) and when things do not work, they start to complain.
    In addition, majority of natural remedies cannot work if people are at the same time using certain medications.
    Native Remedies are OK, but people need to have wise approach towards self-healing.
    Of course, for some conditions, as insomnia, Native Remedies do not have the best solution.

4. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 7 years ago

No, sorry. I went to a sweat lodge years ago, but nothing else.
    Though I find them interesting.

working