jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How long does it take you to wake up?

1. Raven4180 profile image56
    Raven4180posted 7 years ago

How long does it take you to wake up?

My fiance can take hours to wake up, me once that alarm goes off I m wide awake and ready to go.

2. kazemaru2 profile image57
    kazemaru2posted 7 years ago

I don't use alarm clocks and I start by day at 6 because of my sleep pattern. Anyone can do this just sleep at the same time every night and drink something beforehand. As a full bladder may prompt you to wake up faster.

3. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

I am like your fiance. My hubby is like you.  He can sleep for 10 minutes.  It takes me a couple of hours to get to sleep.  But I can go much , much longer without sleep than he can.

4. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Interesting theory. I was always under the impression that it was a binary system. Either a person is awake or asleep, but here you come in and suggest that there are multiple levels of wakefulness, very much like negative and positive numbers. I'll have to apply for funding and research before I can give you a definitive answer. Should take me a year or so. Talk to you then.

5. MPG1 profile image76
    MPG1posted 7 years ago

For me it depends.... some days I wake up right away..... but on average it takes me about a half hour to 40 min to wake up.... but also there have been times it takes me over an hour to like 2 and a half hours to wake up....

6. internett1t3 profile image57
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

I had really a hard time to get some good sleep it take me an hour to get to sleep. I really hard time in terms of sleeping even if I'm so tired.

7. hasanqaiser2009 profile image55
    hasanqaiser2009posted 7 years ago

i am so tired feeling when morning time sleeping ..... i don't know why...

working