jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is this a friend?

1. Rastamermaid profile image73
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

Is this a friend?

What would you do if a friend comes over to visit,and you walk past bathroom and they're using your products,mouthwash,tan excellerator lotion,and perfume?

2. Mikeydoes profile image75
    Mikeydoesposted 7 years ago

Sounds just like my friends. It would be nice if they asked, but whatever.

3. the clean life profile image79
    the clean lifeposted 7 years ago

Just ask if there is anything else they need ,

4. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

You saw your friend using 3 products as you walked past?

Wow, I would probably think my friend was not used to having such products in her home. Maybe my friend has very little to call her own.  It is a sad thought ~

5. Rastamermaid profile image73
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

@ onegoodwoman~ When i saw her spitting out mouthwash I stopped and watched the full show,maybe if she would have closed the bathroom door I wouldn't have seen aything.Needless to say i haven't allowed her back into my home.

6. womenintouch profile image60
    womenintouchposted 7 years ago

They do not know their boundaries; and do not repect your space or stuff. You need to have  a talk with them and let them know how you feel; If they get upset they are not really a friend
    Friendship is respecting each other and what belongs to the other person.

Sometimes people get too comfortable and think they can share everything you have, even your personal stuff. Your home is a place they visit; they are not in their home and hopefull you do not do this when you visit them otherwise they are making a statement and the two of you need to talk

working