What are some home remedies that really work?

1. profile image48
    PTWFHposted 7 years ago

What are some home remedies that really work?

Home remedies for ailments of humans or pets that really work. Recipe and story would be great. Photos are great too. I may use these in an upcoming ebook I am working on. Any stories I use will receive full credit to the contributor.

2. dadhwalz profile image58
    dadhwalzposted 6 years ago

Several different things can help relieve the constant sharp pains to the chests that are commonly known as heartburn.
    1. Ginger –Ginger is a great herb for many purposes,but is extremely help fulls in as heartburn home remedies it can settle your stomach if its  upset. You can also take ginger in different forms like capsule,teas,ginger ale with real ginger.

2. Baking soda — This is a great heartburn home remedy,but you can rupture your stomach with it if you are not careful,so use caution. Never take baking soda on a full stomach. If it has been several hours since you’ve eaten, get a box of baking soda and read the side of the box it will include a recipe for an  antacid mix up the antacid according to the directions and take it. you will feel relief within just a few minutes  and it will have no side effects.

3. Stop smoking.

4. Lying down after eating a meal in not good for the stomach and the esophagus. You should wait at least three hours before going to sleep.