jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think the Holistic movement will supersede the failing Conventional metho

1. Craan profile image69
    Craanposted 7 years ago

Do you think the Holistic movement will supersede the failing Conventional method of Health Care?

2. Jason R. Manning profile image85
    Jason R. Manningposted 7 years ago

I wish it were possible, but as long as we have a Government feeding off of both tax and lobby dollars, the FDA will continue to try and shut down REAL alternative medicine.  How many alternative over the counter drugs have been banned because of Big Interests?  Too many, that is for sure.  We can certainly continue to demand the best in alternative healing though.  Thanks.

3. fucsia profile image60
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

I hope that the holistic movement and traditional medicine can work together for us, for our health, becouse I think that they can strengthen each other.

4. Victress In All profile image75
    Victress In Allposted 7 years ago

Here in US, it is tough for Holistic approach to become accepted. 

In my opinion, majority of people don't have time to think about the choices they make as far as making themselves better.  They automatically go to the doctor for a quick fix and suppression of symptoms.  I can understand immediate intervention in cases of injury or heart failure, but treating colds, minor rashes, etc.?  Even pain can be dealt with avoiding harmful chemicals. 

Then comes the government regulations...It's a very difficult battle that I don't think is anywhere near becoming more popular.

working