jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If smiles are so easy why do people find them so hard?

1. DREAM ON profile image82
    DREAM ONposted 7 years ago

If smiles are so easy why do people find them so hard?

2. mandyf profile image65
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

misery likes company i suppose.  But even a fake smile eventually becomes a real one it is all about your attitude and outlook and being positive and holding your head high and saying YES I have made many mistakes it just makes me all the wiser.

3. Joy56 profile image76
    Joy56posted 7 years ago

smiling constantly would be a whole lot easirer, if we were in control of our lives, but unfortunately we are not........ We are handed a pack of cards to deal with all our lives, and mine seems to be one throught if indeed there is such a word as this with trauma....... I am a failure.  I used to smile a lot, now i scream a lot inside mostly, but the smile is fading a little.  Maybe young people have more to smile about ......

WELL YOU DID ASK................... AND NOW YOU KNOW

4. DREAM ON profile image82
    DREAM ONposted 7 years ago

I think people forget how to smile.If you look around you and see all the sad faces and no smiles anywhere to be found.People like to like other people and follow the crowd.They are afraid if they are different people will think of them as strange or usual.Every day there is at least one thing to smile about.You might not be perfectly happy and that's a good thing.You get to strive for more.But I CAN'T AND WILL NOT BELIEVE LIFE IS NOT SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT!!!Look around you if you see a problem and something wrong.That is a concern.But is up to you to not let it consume your mind ,body and soul.You have to find things to smile about.If prisoners on death row can smile so can you.

working