what does it mean if i keep dreaming that am being bitten?

1. profile image44
    bigred30posted 7 years ago

what does it mean if i keep dreaming that am being bitten?

i been bitten by a cat or men they always have animal type teeth.

2. Sue B. profile image95
    Sue B.posted 7 years ago

Reoccurring dreams mean that something is unresolved and demands your attention.
    I just wrote a hub about dreaming of teeth so it may relate.
    Actually being bitten I would think could symbolize something bothering you, someone getting under your skin, feeling attacked or vulnerable in relationships.  A cat could represent your animal, primative nature-- perhaps the part of you that is attracted to men, and men would represent in general the men who have hurt you in your life.  This may not only refer to romantic relationshiips but also men such as your father, etc. that have hurt you emotionally.  Our relationships with men in our family and our feelings towards them influence our romantic relationships greatly so don't be surprised if it is both men you have dated and men in your family.
    My only suggestion since this is a reoccurring dream is to really think about your relationships. Repairing relationships begins ironically with repairing the relationships you have within yourself.  We internalize how others are treating us, so how are you treating yourself?  Changes within will translate to changes in relationships on the outside.

working