jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What's it mean that when you are on vacation, that you keep dreaming about work?

1. Goody5 profile image67
    Goody5posted 6 years ago

What's it mean that when you are on vacation, that you keep dreaming about work?

2. DougBerry profile image85
    DougBerryposted 6 years ago

Do you dream of being on vacation while you're at work?

Maybe it just means you love your job that much.  Or it could be that your job is thinking about you.

3. WAHmom profile image52
    WAHmomposted 6 years ago

Hi, that only means that you enjoy your work immensely that you can't get it out of your mind even when you're on vacation. No worries, that's normal. Just make the most of your vacation, savor every minute of it so that when you go back to work, you're recharged and envigorated and ready to meet every challenge at work.

Congratulations for having a job, and for having a job that you love to do.

4. xethonxq profile image62
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

lmao...that you need to take more time off and rely on others to manage your workload when you're gone. Ease up...get a massage!

5. Erik Parker profile image67
    Erik Parkerposted 6 years ago

It means you have a really great job -- or are having a really bad vacation.

6. 910chris profile image78
    910chrisposted 6 years ago

I honestly hope that never happens to me! I would guess though that you need to vacation more often, or take a weekend vaction in a hotel or anything that just gets you out of your normal area. I love to take mini vacations when I have the spare money, it's a great stress reducer as well.

7. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Your " work" is a valuable factor in your life.............

You are defined by the " work" that you do.

You take your " work" seriously.

No, it is not " normal" or expected.   

My 'staff' does not call in daily, to check on things,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

You are over stressed.

You have TOO much responsibility on your shoulders.

working