i am facing pimple problems even after taking care of my face. what should i do?

1. Sneha Sunny profile image86
    Sneha Sunnyposted 7 years ago

i am facing pimple problems even after taking care of my face. what should i do?? how can i prevent?

can anybody advice some natural ways to prevent pimples....??????

2. mrchiew.sg profile image56
    mrchiew.sgposted 7 years ago

You should take care of your body as well. You will need to achieve the following to make sure your hormones stay normal:

1) live a stress-free life
    2) drink sufficient water daily
    3) avoid remaining in dusty or contaminated environment for a long time

if you are young (teenagers perhaps?) then you can consider seeking help from a doctor, I do know that some girls were given contraceptives to solve their acne problems. smile

3. Docmo profile image93
    Docmoposted 7 years ago

Its quite normal to get pimples ( or acne) usually in puberty. Regular cleansing, avoiding too much greasy food, avoiding sugary drinks, moderate exercise that helps to clear out the pores, steam facials, drinking at least 1.5 litres of water a day, plenty of sleep - all help.

Don't squeeze or pinch them as they drive the bacteria deeper and leave marks. Simple cleansers/anti-acne preparations called benzoyl peroxide ( brand names vary) can be got straight from pharmacy. If its a severe acne problem than a consultation with Dr will help identify best treatment: topical gels, oral antibiotics or in really advanced cases with severe scarring- Retinol can be used. If it is related to hormones and periods contraceptive pills help a lot.

Closed to reply

working