jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

can i get pregnant if im a virgin and my boyfriend never entered just rubbed ?

1. profile image50
    dinashposted 7 years ago

can i get pregnant if im a virgin and my boyfriend never entered just rubbed ?

ok my period was over a 2weeks before me and my boy friend did it but he never got in but am afraid of precum and am still a virgin and now i have a flu so i cant really notice if i have early pregnancy signs or not but i always have increased urination so i cant notice that either but after we did it iv been moving around normally i dun feel tired i try to jump a lot so it maybe cant pick the egg up or something i just need help am 19 so pllllease help

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

No ... if it is, as 'you' say, it happened.

3. Alucard_1990 profile image73
    Alucard_1990posted 7 years ago

no, but if he got too excited, he might've oopsied on you without you knowing it, anyways be careful and wrap those sheets TIGHT!

4. Jowy2000 profile image84
    Jowy2000posted 6 years ago

If you're afraid of precum you should note that precum itself doesn't have any semen in it. HOWEVER, if there was remaining semen in his... shaft... the precum could wash it out, and that's how people get pregnant from precum. Basically, if a man has peed since last ejaculating, precum isn't much of a concern. (Still, don't ever risk it!)

But anyway it doesn't sound like you got pregnant given your story, there are plenty of other things that can cause a woman to be late.

Also, doesn't it take a few months for a pregnant woman to start not having her period? Might want to check into that and see if the timing is right.

working