jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Since life is temporary- should we take it so seriously?

1. Edoka Writes profile image61
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

Since life is temporary- should we take it so seriously?

2. Stina Caxe profile image86
    Stina Caxeposted 7 years ago

I take certain things seriously, like raising my daughter, being good to people, and doing my small part in trying to make the world a better place.  There's always time for fun and games though!

3. rebekahELLE profile image88
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

not so seriously that we hurt others.  I think we should simply be who we are and  be our best self, understanding that some days are better than others for each and every human being, including ourselves.

4. Moon Willow Lake profile image77
    Moon Willow Lakeposted 7 years ago

I think it's unfortunate that the way the society is built makes so many people take life way more seriously than it ever should have been. Sure, there are things that do need to be taken seriously; just not as often and not for as many things as so many people do. If a person is taking something seriously, it may be time to ask themselves: Is this really worth it? Is this truly serious, or something I'm imposing on myself?

5. profile image55
    lar and asrposted 7 years ago

well either way you are going to take it seroisly it is almost impossible to get over something as big as life it looks short yet it feels so much longer

First: of all like that other person said dont take life so serousily that you mess of

Second: dont try to live life if you do anything but try to live life you are living it so if you dont try to live life and focus on it life will happen

Third: and most important,life maybe be short but what you affect can go on long after you are dead and gone so if you do something inspirational to someone its like living longer than you remain on earth

6. showmegreen profile image71
    showmegreenposted 7 years ago

Yes! Exactly because it is so short. This is the only reason as to why we should not miss any moment and strive to achieve everything we set in our minds!!!