Madam, i am right now 41 years age, what I am 10 years back and on the same stage, no...
development could u please suggest. when going to become a rich man what are the precautions to be take. Narender
My first thought are just what do you consider rich? There are many aspects to being rich. If you are speaking of health, a place to live and food to eat; then you are already rich compared to many around the world.
If you are speaking of making money on HubPages and other pages to become rich; I will be very honest and tell you that it takes a lot of time and a lot of hard work to make any money. There are some individuals who have made much more money than I have and have been more successful. Their resources may have been better than mine and they may have been able to outsource some of their work to free up time for writing and other things.
The one thing that I can tell you; don't expect too much too soon. I have been at this for over 2 years and I am far from being rich with money. I did have a period where I could not write and that slowed me down.
The criteria needed to do anything in life that is worth value is the following:
* a belief system in yourself and your apirations
* faith, hope and courage
* the ability to not be discouraged easily
* the ability to look beyond today and into the future as most things that are good, take a lot of planning, hard work and determination
* the ability to make mistakes, but still keep trying
* the ability to perservere
* the ability to work everyday
* the ability to learn from others who have been doing this awhile
* the ability to not let anyone shatter your dreams
* the ability to write excellent content *words, stories, articles,
* the ability to proofread your writing and not make too many mistakes. We all have to learn this one in the beginning. I can go back on some of my initial articles and find too many mistakes. Spell check does not catch all mispelled words.
* make a plan and follow it; if it doesn't work, make another one
* the ability to study offers online and weed out the fraud- do not buy everything you see but seek out what is really going to help you in your success by checking reviews of products online before you buy anything to do with Internet Marketing...or make money online.
* Read, learn and work and then do it again
I will be honest and also say that if you have money to put into this; your chances are higher at getting to the point of making $$$s quicker. But you must still be smart with your investments.
I hope this helps.... any I wish you much luck.
by StricktlyDating 11 months ago
Is 10 years too much of an age gap when it comes to dating someone?
by Peeples 4 years ago
Is it pointless to go back to college for 10 years at 30 yrs old?It's been a crazy year for me with a lot of really weird events. Plus with me turning 30 this year I started looking at my life. I always wanted a degree in Archaeology or Anthropology but never got it. I am now seriously considering...
by threekeys 10 months ago
Are you the same person you were 10 years ago? What 2 things have changed, or, stayed the same?
by jasenpages 7 years ago
If you could go back in time, say 10 years ago, what would you invest your money in?I would buy a crapload of Apple stock, I read in an article about a year ago that if you had spent $400 buying Apple stock back in 2001 instead of buying an iPod, it would be worth over $10,000 today!
by Liz Elias 21 months ago
Here is an idea I've been pondering lately--it may be a symptom of growing older, now that I'm only about a year and a half from turning 70, and therefore knowing that my life is at least half or more over, given the general longevity statistics for this day and age.I would love to see others' take...
by KevinC9998 6 years ago
Would you trade 10 years of your life for 10 mllion dollars?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|