jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to say ,"NO" to free drugs ,that you have been trying so hard to get off of.

1. tlouise11 profile image60
    tlouise11posted 7 years ago

How to say ,"NO" to free drugs ,that you have been trying so hard to get off of..

I am an addict, and I have recently stopped doing my choice of drug, And it has been ok when my loved one is with me ,He has been through hell and back with me for a year now, He don't do any drugs. I have had these drugs pretty much giving to me from a man that had quite a bit of money, He inherited from his mother, he was an addict also. we were friends before we got into the drugs . well i lost my job and we liked to party with each other ,so he wanted it to continue, so he would half what he bought. And this continued for a little over a year till the money was gone . about one million

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4541867_f260.jpg

2. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

First of al I would say get away from temptation  ( Your supplier !!)....Then get some positive help ..then learn to say NO and mean it....I had a son like you he is clean now has been for 18 years ..His friend wasnt so strong willed and died.
    For your own sake be strong .....say YES to help and NO to drugs !!

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

in the words of nancy regan, just say no. i was a street kid for years and many times i was offered free drugs and many times i said yes. but after seeing what happens to so many people, i used common sense and told people to f*#@*k off to put it bluntly. it is up to you to realise that it is your fault your an addict and your responsibility to fix the problem. it's so easy to use excuses for why you are what you are, but we have enough information out there that anyone who ends up being an addict is not only foolish but doomed to repeat unless they take complete blame .

4. framistan profile image57
    framistanposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4544782_f260.jpg

You need NEW FRIENDS.  Lots of people don't use drugs.  What do you have in common with the OLD friends?  DRUG USE!.   Your new friends might have OTHER INTERESTS.  Here are some examples of some ideas.

Church
    skateboarding
    photography
    Dogs or other pets
    Writing stories or poetry etc.
    Reading .. libraries... visit your library for ideas!
    volunteering helping homeless or imigrants or seniors etc.
    Ham radio or computers or electronics.
    Art drawing painting sculpting scrapbooking etc etc
    Butterfly collecting birdwatching stamps/coin collecting
    gardening is one EXCELLENT idea!!! you must try.
    Install FTA satellite antennas. google FTA !!

I could write a hundred other ideas.  The world is full of interesting things to do besides drugs.  Start doing something that INTERESTS you... then you will make new friends that maybe dont have drugs as their only interest.

5. thelyricwriter profile image92
    thelyricwriterposted 6 years ago

You need help. If your on pills or heroin, look for a suboxone clinic or doctor. It will save you from the path your taking. I promise you. You won't hurt anymore and you will get help. It is the best program out there. Seriously, I promise. Everyone I know has changed completely. Do it now or it only gets worse.

working