jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What's your best memory from the whole life?

1. pancoor profile image55
    pancoorposted 7 years ago

What's your best memory from the whole life?

2. Taleb80 profile image82
    Taleb80posted 7 years ago

When I met my mother after 8 years.
    I can not forget that moment.

3. Midnight Oil profile image81
    Midnight Oilposted 7 years ago

The day my first book was published and I walk down the local high street and saw the book shop window full with my new book - as I am a lifelong dyslectic, you cannot imagine the feelings joy of that moment.

4. graceomalley profile image84
    graceomalleyposted 7 years ago

My best memory is my wedding. I had been in several weddings as a bridesmaid, and seen brides so keyed up and exhausted they couldn't enjoy themselves. One of my best friends got the photographer to redo portraits of her because she looked so stressed at the actual wedding. I decided that would not be me. My wedding was one of the most fun days of my life - I let nothing bother me, and I was thrilled with the man I was getting married to. My family was also great, and that is not the case with all families. Weddings can bring out everyone's issues, and not all deal with this well.

5. lawrencebeach2010 profile image60
    lawrencebeach2010posted 7 years ago

When I found out we were pregnant. That was the happiest time in my life.

6. Perfect Shop Girl profile image41
    Perfect Shop Girlposted 7 years ago

My kids faces when they were first born.  There is something about their little round faces when they are only a week old.

7. Edoka Writes profile image60
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

Giving birth to my children. Two memories :-)

8. sturner1 profile image66
    sturner1posted 7 years ago

The day we brought our daughter home from the the hospital. I was so nervous and afraid, and waking up after the first night, and realizing that we could do it.

9. profile image51
    watson mariaposted 5 years ago

My best memory is my wedding and wedding photography. The photographer we hire for our marriage was awesome and he clicked the best moments of my life and I was so impressed by him. And his name is Andi Watson(Weddingphotographerglasgow.com) and he is living in Glasgow and known as wedding photography expert in Glasgow.