jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your opinion on vaccinations?

1. Dr. Wendy profile image67
    Dr. Wendyposted 7 years ago

What is your opinion on vaccinations?

2. sarclair profile image78
    sarclairposted 7 years ago

A child does not have their own immune system until they are 2. Early childhood vaccinations do not make sence to me. However, vaccinations after that point may be helpful. I do think we over-do some kinds of vaccinations. Some people do not need flu shots, however certain other vaccinations can and have been helpful.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

some vaccinations i believe are going to do more harm then good in the long run. our bodies need to fight certain infections or our childrens bodies will be weakened to the point where survival will rely on medicine. things like the flu vacine are a bad idea to me but that's my opinion not actual scientific fact.

4. Bud Gallant profile image77
    Bud Gallantposted 6 years ago

I think it's reckless to inject someone with a substance when you can not verify or guarantee the contents or estimate what the effects could be.

That many vaccines contain mercury or other poisonous additives is not encouraging.  If someone is correctly informed about the risks to their health they are taking by receiving such vaccinations, that's their choice to make.

I would not promote vaccination nor would I ever compel someone to receive a vaccination, especially a child.

working