jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

How to be happpy every day?

1. Dovay Lee profile image36
    Dovay Leeposted 7 years ago

How to be happpy every day?

2. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

money and expensive things. works for me!!!!!                             .

3. AshleyRB profile image58
    AshleyRBposted 7 years ago

Find out what it is that you need/want out of life and chase it down until you get it. Also, your attitude has alot of effect on your happiness. Be optimistic even when things go wrong.

4. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

You have to choose to be happy first. And then you find out exactly what it is that will make you happy and do it. Every single day!

5. Rastamermaid profile image73
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

I so agree w/Ashantina it's your choice,so get your mind right!

Awaken every morning,take a deep breath,in your nose  and out your mouth.

Give an honor to God for waking you this morning,some folks did not.

Be happy in knowing that you're alive and you're capable of great things!

6. Tracy Gregory profile image65
    Tracy Gregoryposted 7 years ago

Keep a journal of things that make you happy..realizing all the little things in your life that enhance it, will keep you happy on a daily basis.

7. binnys18303 profile image38
    binnys18303posted 7 years ago

There are 86,400 seconds in one day and it is essential to utilize this time effectively. If you can succeed in utilizing this time in a day perfectly, believe me you will be much happier in very short span of time.

8. Perfect Shop Girl profile image39
    Perfect Shop Girlposted 7 years ago

It is easy to be happy everyday.  Smile, sing, laugh, and think about a baby.

9. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 7 years ago

Personally I think it is impossible to be happy every day of your life. Life would then be perfect and we do not live in a perfect world.

10. Bronson_Hub profile image61
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

Two of my favorite books talk about this and I've tried what they teach.  They say "No ordinary moments!" that's the mantra for happiness every breath.  It's a choice, it's a gateless gate, so to speak.  I experienced this for a little while when living on my own.  Things that made this way of thinking too difficult were my toxic environments. So if you want to find happiness every day, it's essential to find someplace safe to come back to the present without someone abusing you or torturing you.  Some people are incredibly mentally resilient and can find happiness in every moment like some of those who survived the Holocaust.  I am not one of those people, but following their example would be a good start to finding happiness every day.

11. arb profile image81
    arbposted 7 years ago

I got married. Now whenever I think I'm unhappy she says I'm not. It has worked well for 43 years!