jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What would you do is someone rudely cuts in front of you while driving?

1. luckycharmz profile image61
    luckycharmzposted 7 years ago

What would you do is someone rudely cuts in front of you while driving?

2. bheem profile image72
    bheemposted 7 years ago

Have patience dude. don't loose your temper.........

3. xrocker30 profile image76
    xrocker30posted 7 years ago

Well....not much. If it's a dangerous act I would honk but if its just rude I would let it be.  You have to think, maybe that person just got a call saying his brother was injured in a bad car crash or his wife is giving birth, etc. I'm sure if that was your case you would also be trying to get there fast. I'm not saying that's always the case but it could be.

4. Hezekiah profile image86
    Hezekiahposted 7 years ago

This happends all the time in Japan, people are constantly rushing, especialy on the highway. Just let it be.

5. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

If it happens to me I usually think that maybe the person driving is in a hurry for some reason I sometimes blast my horn and give the two finger salute .... isnt it better to get  where you are going safely than arrive in an ambulance !!?

6. 101Ways2Life profile image89
    101Ways2Lifeposted 7 years ago

I just take a deep breath and ignore it. I have learnt not to let road behaviour spoil my day. Of course, if it was negligent, dangerous or abnormal driving then I normally report it to the police.

7. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Forget about the rude bit and ensure that I don't hit the cretin's car.

8. Bronson_Hub profile image61
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

Breathe and assume that a bee just flew into their car and they're fighting it off while trying to navigate the roads.

9. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

I believe in Karma, if they cut in front of you. In time, they will get cut by another driver. I guess it's the driver's curse.

10. cobrien profile image77
    cobrienposted 7 years ago

Shoot him a bird and scream at him. Why lie?

11. arb profile image79
    arbposted 7 years ago

I believe in the power of prayer. God, give him a flat tire and while he's out fixing it, let his pants fall to his knees. Let it be caught on the evening news and then, bless the rest of his day. My vindication passes and then I wait with anticipation for the evening news!

12. craftybegonia profile image73
    craftybegoniaposted 7 years ago

I once heard a man tell a story of what happened to him while driving, a woman in a red sports car tried to cut in front of him as he was driving to work (he worked at a local hospital), he got mad, and he veered, heading her off and almost causing an accident, she got on the shoulder and maneuvered her way forcefully in front of him and got away. He fumed all the way to work. When he got there, he spotted the red car in the parking lot and went into the hospital looking for her to give her a piece of his mind, but stopped cold when he found out that on the back seat she had her little boy having a very dangerous asthma attack that couldn't be controlled at home. She was driving him to the ER.
    Not everyone who cuts in front of you wants to take advantage or ruin your day, just ignore them, chill out!

13. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

There's a Colt 1911 with frangible rounds in the glove box for a reason, and if there isn't there should be. Aim for the rear tire as you pass, and time it so he's taking a wide turn so he goes off the shoulder.

working