jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Have you ever mourned the death of a celebrity? If so, who?

1. Edoka Writes profile image61
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

Have you ever mourned the death of a celebrity? If so, who?

I mourned Princess Diana and Michael Jackson.

2. Rhonda Waits profile image78
    Rhonda Waitsposted 7 years ago

Yes I have I mourned the death of Elvis, Princess Diana and Michael Jackson. Each have different meanings in my life. They were all great people .Elvis the King of Rock. Michael the King of Pop. Princess Diana the peoples Princess. They will all be forever missed.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

No, not seriously.  I loved Michael Jackson's music and I felt bad when he died, especially for his children--but in the true sense of grieving, no.

4. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

Michael Jason. He was such an icon. Forever missed but never forgotten.

5. essiheart profile image80
    essiheartposted 7 years ago

Ronnie James Dio... a true rockstar. I had the pleasure of seeing him play a year before his untimely death, and his powerful voice gave me goosebumps. He is truly talented smile

6. suzybee30 profile image60
    suzybee30posted 7 years ago

I can't honestly say that I have actually mourned the death of a celebrity. When I hear the news, I usually feel a moment of sadness and then try to remember all the things that they contributed to the world (movies, music, charities, etc). My heart goes out to their families especially if they have left young children behind and if the celebrity died at their own hands (suicide, drugs, etc) I say a prayer that they have finally found peace.

7. Victoria Lynn profile image91
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

A tribute to Michael Jackson. I  miss Michael Jackson and mourn his death. I was looking forward to his comeback tour and am sad that he's gone. read more

8. CJMcAllister profile image86
    CJMcAllisterposted 3 years ago

It sometimes seems that the day-to-day lives of Hollywood celebrities are more eventful and tragic than their movies. These are ten of the most memorable such tragic figures. read more

working