jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Are you a bold or timid person?

1. jagandelight profile image78
    jagandelightposted 7 years ago

Are you a bold or timid person?

2. revmjm profile image86
    revmjmposted 7 years ago

Most people think I am bold, but deep down inside I am really timid. So I guess I hide it well!

3. Blair Rockefeller profile image61
    Blair Rockefellerposted 7 years ago

I'm a bold person. I used to be very timid. But since I've developed more confidence I've became bold.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I think I am somewhere safely in the middle.  I can be bold on some days and other days feel timid.  During my two pregnancies and during menopause I was so bold it was embarrassing.  I guess hormones combined and made a lion out of this lamb.  It passed but age has taught me to speak up when necessary.

5. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

I'm midway between bold and timid, which is moderate and self confident.

6. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

I like to think I am both and that's because I want to be. When situations arises I play the role of either being bold or timid, which ever the situation calls for. I think that is a very smart way of living and interacting in life, no one would be the wiser. #winkwink# lol!

7. profile image0
    thedietviewposted 7 years ago

i am bold definitly , being bold is fun !!

8. TinaTango profile image66
    TinaTangoposted 7 years ago

I can be both.  It depends on the situation - if I am around people I know and that I'm comfortable with - I am a very bold person.  If I'm around people I'm not familiar with I can be very timid.

9. Jordan Riley profile image52
    Jordan Rileyposted 7 years ago

depends on the situation.... i can be both

10. TheSenior profile image61
    TheSeniorposted 7 years ago

I am definitely not timid.  In fact I am such a strong personalitied person that I have lost jobs because of it.  I do have fun with my personality when I interact with people tho.  I have also taught/trained myself to at times put a cap on myself when with a 'timid' person.

11. katsfabfreebies profile image55
    katsfabfreebiesposted 7 years ago

I'm bold and I love it! Would anyone here be interested in checking out my blog. I post about getting Free stuff, if you are into freebies Google me!: KATSFABFREEBIES

12. sonia05 profile image59
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

i am bold, definitely!!! bold is beautiful! being bold means lots of adventure ,excitement and fun!