Dr. Ben Carson - Too Timid, Meek and Fragile to be President?

Jump to Last Post 1-39 of 39 discussions (137 posts)
  1. Alternative Prime profile image58
    Alternative Primeposted 8 years ago

Can you imagine Doctor Carson up against demonstrably assertive Putin? Or other intimidating dictators? I sure can’t ~ He’s a timid, introverted, and very strange medical man who exhibits bizarre habits and traits ~ He’s definitely NOT the guy to follow a Strong, Confident, Assertive, Thinking, & Calculating Leader like Barrack Obama ~

1. Duane Townsend profile image83
      Duane Townsendposted 8 years agoin reply to this

For me Carson is too theocratic to be President. I can't take him seriously, he doesn't even understand the first amendment.

Alternative Primeposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I agree Duane ~ This is just another shortcoming of his as we dig down deep into his actual being and uncover the truth ~

He seems to stretch everything he claims to believe in to the absolute EXTREME, which makes him appear to be a very strange character and as we all know, PERCEPTION can be interpreted as Reality, especially in politics ~

1. Paul Wingert profile image60
          Paul Wingertposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I have a serious problem with people that run our country that believe in talking snakes.

Unfortunately, for the now Defunct Republican Party, a "Talking Snake" is probably the only living creature that is willing to accept the "House Speaker" position ~ smile

I've been trying to inform the CONservatives around here about the Good Doctor's Delusional Tendencies ~ Carson is absolutely VERY Strange Character ~ Mutt Romney & His ALIENs, Now Ben Carson & His Talking Snakes ~

2. GA Anderson profile image89
        GA Andersonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

How do you know he doesn't understand the First Amendment?

GA

2. Ameraka profile image74
      Amerakaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

If he couldn't make tough decisions, he wouldn't have been a good surgeon.

I'm not so sure we can equate a microscopic in size medical procedure to such an enormous task as Managing the Globe, which is exactly what the President of the United States must do from one degree to another ~

Moreover, we really don't have all the necessary documentaion to discover whether or not Dr. Carson is indeed a competent surgeon ~ Does he have any complaints or issues pending? Malpractice for instance? I personally have not inspected his medical records nor do I know of anyone in the press who has at this point ~

3. wba108@yahoo.com profile image77
      wba108@yahoo.composted 8 years agoin reply to this

I wouldn't mistake humility for weakness. Carson is very confident and has a definite game plan as to how to run his campaign. Carson is so much stronger and wiser than Obama, that it's not even funny. Why do you think every tin pan dictator is flexing their muscles at this time. Because they sense a weak America because the leadership is weak.

4. Credence2 profile image79
      Credence2posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Uncle Tom, meet Uncle Ben: The 'black conservative' is as big a myth as Santa Claus.  Instead he or she is merely an accomodationist for a position and philosophy that is contrary to the interests of all except the most affluent.

Dr. Carson knows that It is always better in "the big house' as opposed to the field, we know. He applies the same bigotry toward Muslims and Islam that his Massa (GOP central) would not hesitate to apply to him, if he were not serving a more useful purpose in his role right now.

As far as the GOP is concerned, he is no more credible than Alan Keys or Herman Cain (999). It does give the GOP the image of an of ethnic diversity that it craves, but we have to remember that it is just a holodeck program.....

5. tjlajoie profile image61
      tjlajoieposted 8 years agoin reply to this

No, I can't.  Surgeon General?  Secretary of Health and Human Services?  Sure.  President?  No...he'd be the Republican version of Jimmy Carter.

6. Credence2 profile image79

This man has no political experience, whatsoever,  and his naivite about the real world speaks volumes to that conclusion.

1. wba108@yahoo.com profile image77

I would think a lack of political experience would be a plus. Look where political experience has gotten us. As far as naivety goes, the reason Carson is now first in the republican field is in part because he is a realist and has courage. It's the politically correct crowd who don't have the guts to talk about the real issues the country is facing!

1. Credence2 profile image79

Yes, I am sure that he is the rage among GOP right wing reactionaries as to having an appeal to the broader electorate, with his inane statements as of late, I sort of doubt it....

What you consider inane and reactionary is just common sense to most of us. The truth may seem inane if you been exposed to alot of politically correct non sense for a long time.

But as defined, the rightwinger definition of common sense, is often less than common and is not hardly sense.

Where have you been?  missed fencing with you

I've been painting and renovating houses, thanks for asking. I guess it doesn't sound like you'll be warming up to Carson anytime soon which I think is a shame, so are you rooting for Hillary or someone else?

Good to keep busy, hope everything comes out peachy for ya.

I would have preferred Liz Warren but she is not running. Sanders is more authentic than Ms. Clinton so he is next. But, of course, I will back HC before I consider any  GOP candidate.

You are good for helping me keep my talons nice and sharp, so I invite you to fray and we will have a match or two.......

I'll do my best , thanx!

7. realtalk247 profile image77
      realtalk247posted 8 years agoin reply to this

True. While where the candidate stands on the issues is most important, public image and leadership is also part of how one presents oneself.  Mitt Romney often came off as a little weak too. Image is important and when you "lean/cling to your wife" rather than stepping out front in leadership and strength it causes others to form opinions about your weaknesses.
      Then you have renegade rogues like Donald Trump.

2. Ameraka profile image74
    Amerakaposted 8 years ago

Duane, the First Amendment:  Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    I take it you mean the first part, about religion, since you said "theocratic". In what way does he not understand it?

1. Duane Townsend profile image83
      Duane Townsendposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Carson doesn't understand that elected office holders represent the will of the people and follow the constitution of the United States.
      They should not execute their public office under the doctrine of ANY religious doctrine.

A great example is Jimmy Carter, a very religious man, that executed his Presidency with hardly any reference to his religious beliefs. Ben Carson is no Jimmy Carter.

3. Herban Cowgirl profile image61
    Herban Cowgirlposted 8 years ago

I think he'd be a decent cabinet member, but he doesn't have the confidence to be a world leader.

1. GA Anderson profile image89

How do you know he does not have "the confidence" to be a world leader?

GA

1. Herban Cowgirl profile image61
        Herban Cowgirlposted 8 years agoin reply to this

When you watch him speak, his body language, the way he phrases his questions and answers, and how he is easily cowed by other candidates; all these things show he needs more experience.  He's good on paper, but as soon as I see him in front of a crowd I think, "I can probably badger this guy into doing pretty much whatever I tell him to."

1. GA Anderson profile image89

Hmm... I only know what I have seen in the media. I haven't watched him much.

But, I would probably lean more towards a humble appearance, rather than one of  lacking confidence.

Maybe it could also be that you are noting the missing rhetoric, or rhetorical flourishes you are used to seeing politicians use?

Either way, I would dig a little deeper than media sound bites before forming such a definite opinion. Unless of course these traits and mannerisms are undeniably what you say they are.

Have you had more exposure to the guy?

GA

1. Herban Cowgirl profile image61
            Herban Cowgirlposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I've been watching him for 2 1/2 hours.  He's a great guy with sound philosophy, but he'd never be able to stand up to guys like Putin.  That's why I think he'd be a great cabinet member.

2. Alternative Prime profile image58

Dr. Carson has an Introverted Presence & Demeanor ~ He virtually Disappears in a crowd without the use of MAGIC ~

In one interview I saw he was eating lunch or dinner and could not even look directly at the reporter, his head was face down in his cobb salad or whatever the entree' was for the duration ~ Not Good ~

2. realtalk247 profile image77

Herban Cowgirl you are 100% correct

4. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 8 years ago

I will not vote for anyone who brings up their faith on practically every political issue.  What happened to the days when politicians kept their spiritual and religious thoughts where they should be--in their churches, homes and hearts.

1. wilderness profile image93
      wildernessposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Listen to Huckabee for a while - I get emails from him all the time.  What a whacko!

1. profile image0
        PrettyPantherposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Amen!  lol

PrettyPanther ~

Perhaps the first "Wall" constructed by our next president should be a Tall, Monsterous Structure reaching the outer atmosphere of Earth to seperate not a human species. but to Symbolically Partition Church, State, & Country ~

5. Alternative Prime profile image58

Just when you think there might be a slight TINGE of sanity seeping into the mentally un-sound GOP, the craziness once again bubbles to the surface ~

I didn't see the piece but there are reports by credible individuals, which of course may turn out to be a misrepresentation, that Dr. Carson is considering ABOLISHING the Veterans Administration ~ If of course by that miracle he becomes president ~

WoW ~ So much for that fleeting sign of reasoned thinking within the conservative mind ~

How about giving gun to the Mexican cartels, promoting a tax cheat to secretary of the treasury, increased the debt by 7 trillion $, 11.5 million Americans have left the work force since he's been in office, the number of Americans on welfare is at record highs, released 5 Taliban terrorists for a deserter and enemy collaborator, intentionally lying to cover up Benghazi, bypassing Congress to provide amnesty to millions of illegal aliens thereby providing incentives for more come and break our laws, shamelessly lied about Obamacare, rammed it down our throats and unilaterally changing the law 23 times and strengthened the hand of our enemies by publicly announcing our withdrawal timetables in Afghanistan. This is just the beginning.  Talk about sanity, a child could have made better decisions than this president unless his intention was to cut America  down to size, on that count he's done a magnificent job!

Reads like a Laundry List of Lame Republican Talking points, some true and  some just pure Speculation, Mis-informed Fox Snooze Style Opinion, & Accusation without merit ~ I guess Dr. Carsons' insane intentions of dismantling and discarding the Veterans Administration hit a soft spot ~

You have Failed to mention the Obama Accomplishments, many of which are Monumental in Size & Scope and he will be registered in history as a TOP 5 President ~

What have conservatives accomplished in the past decade other than attemtping to Unlawfully Shut My Governmnet Down, Unlawfully Obstruct Congress & Good Will of We the People, give tax gifts to the wealthy, Start Unwinable Wars in the Middle East with the WRONG countries and allow the most horrendous terrorist attack to occur on American Soil, the greatest loss of life in history  ~  GEORGE W BUSHs' 9/11

1. rhamson profile image72
          rhamsonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The system has brainwashed you into thinking that there is one group battling with the other. Our leadership is bought and paid for. They love these arguments you make as it takes the heat off of them and their objectives. That is to be re-elected and paid for their votes. They don't care who wins as they get paid either way. You are a smart person and I am surprised you have not figured it out yet.

If you are a conservative rhamson, I'm assuming the recent report that Dr. Carson would seriously consider Abolishing the Veterans Administration if by that miracle he becomes president is A-OKAY with you, your lack of interest in responding seems to corroborate this ~

P.S. ~ I'm smart enough to understand that under President Obama's Progressive Administration we've managed miraculous changes which benefit the MAJORITY of Americans and not necessarily the wealthy who do NOT need the help ~ Changes like the following:

* Healthcare for more than 6 Million Americans & Counting ~ ( 1 Major Step in the Right Direction toward Medicare for ALL at Birth)
            * Equality of Gay Rights, including Marriage
            * An Aggressive Campaign to RAISE the Minimum Wage to $15.00 per Hour for Workers
            * SUPPORT for Women's Healthcare

These are just a few Accomplishments we've realized under the President Obama's Leadership, ALL of which the Insane Obstructionist Republican Conservatives have OPPOSED ~

Interesting list.  But we might look at the facts without the spin:

Obama instituted a system of health insurance (not healthcare) designed in such a way that the poor cannot afford any care while insurance profits soar.

SCOTUS has affirmed gay rights, without any input from Obama.

Obama will, if he can, cause massive inflation by doubling salaries.  This will cause only harm to every citizen while no one gains anything at all.

Don't know what he has done for women's healthcare, but that for men, children and families remains unchanged.

Word Games wilderness, SEMANTICS ~

* Inflation? Caused by Increased Wages? Not a chance ~ You mean like the Greed Driven NFL Commissioner who rakes in 10’s of MILLIONs Annually and can't even conduct and or oversee a proper investigation of a Serial CHEATER like Tom Brady?

* If you are genuinely concerned about this cyclical phenomena which Ebbs & Flows, you need to direct that up-tight energy where it belongs, toward Greed Driven Companies who have a documented history of egregiously passing on costs of doing business to the consumer, don’t try to penalize or suppress the worker or legislative bodies which are advocating this essential  ~

Dr. Carson like the vast majority of CONS stand with Greed Driven CORPORATIONS while suppressing the vast majority of Americans ~

Semantics, huh?  As in it's reasonable to credit Obama with actions of SCOTUS simply because he's President now?  Or that health insurance with a deductible far beyond the means of the poor to meet produces health care for them?  I don't think so.

Higher wages without corresponding increases in productivity doesn't produce inflation.  Where did you say you lived?  Mars?

Once again, The CON Republicans trying to Penalize & Supress the American Worker to accomodate an OBSCENE 100 Million Dollar salary for the Greedy CEO  ~

Worried about CYCLICAL Inflation wilderness?, forget about "Productivity" and begin to DEMAND that CORPORATIONS Start ABSORBING Cost ~

P.S. President Obama has been championing Gay Rights for decades, as have the ENTIRE Progressive Democratic Party ~ And where was the GOP on this and other Common Sense Issues? As usual, Obstructing & Whining ~

2. rhamson profile image72

I am neither a conservative nor a progressive. It is interesting how your brainwashing instantly goes to that topic. Whether I was one or the other has no bearing on the topic but your bias has to disseminate it and then make an argument about it and not the topic. Then we go off on a litany of spin reasoning on what Obama has accomplished. You are so caught up in your defense of your ideals you cannot reason your way to any other conclusions. Don't feel bad though as many have fallen for this crap from both sides of the spectrum. Until we can think and talk about what can work and not all the side show flash in the pan incendiary distractions such as who is a better person or who has a better theoretical opinion, then arguments such as yours will do nothing but divide and falter.

By the way I voted for "W" twice and "O" twice. Not because they were the best candidate for the job. But because the opponent was worse than the eventual winner and they were the only choices given through this inept system. The philosophies and rhetoric by others who believe as you don't give us much to vote for in this corrupt political election system.

No brainwashing here rhamson, just the Facts ~ Progressives have fought for Gay Rights & Minimum Wage Increases into forever, while conservatives have Opposed & Obstructed the same ~ You’ll hear more from the good Dr. Carson about his “Backward” ideas on these important issues if he can manage to remain within the GOP Circus ~

There is No More “Common Ground” between Dem & Con just an Enormous Divergence in Ideas & Policy ~ If you re-visit history and open your eyes today, you’ll discover Night & Day ~

Frankly, conservatives  have become Impotent on Ideas and have conveniently morphed into the “Obstructionist Clan”, hopelessly praying that the 1800's are just over the horizon so they can regress into yesterday ~

The funny thing about being brainwashed, you don't know when or how it happened. One day you will see that there is nothing as sure as a closed mind. Your facts are fodder for others as it overlooks all that it claims and refutes. You are young and that is not your fault. In time you will become disillusioned with the lack of its substance as it is swallowed up by the American political machine and the lies will become too unbearable to repeat.

Um, Okay rhamson ~ The more Dr. Carson speaks, the more he'll expose himself for who he truly is ~ An EXTREME Radical Conservative ~ Just keep watching him ~

In the mean time, take this FACT with you ~

Progressive Democrats have fought for Increased Wages & Gay Rights while conervative republicans have Opposed & Obstructed the same while fighting to ENRICH Corporate Executives ~ Pretty Simple to comprehend factual data ~

6. Alternative Prime profile image58

WoW ~ I always thought conservatives like Dr. Carson CACKLE Constantly about how they believe this country was founded on "Religious Freedom"?? ~

You are indeed FREE to worship here in America according to Dr. Carson unless of course, you are of a certain faith ~ Time for the good doctor to run as a MUTE like Jeb ?? ~ I would think so ~

7. Alternative Prime profile image58

So now, the Brilliant Dr. Carson, a fragile looking meek little man who would probably have extreme difficulty restraining a Drunken One Legged Leprechaun, is questioning the COURAGE of the Victims of the Umpqua Incident ~ He now recommends a "RUSH" on Armed Criminals ~

This guy BELONGS with the republicans ~

I don't think Carson is timid or weak, look how he's willing to defy the leftist PC police and say the things that many others believe but are afraid to say, for fear of media and political retribution. It takes courage to go against the flow, anybody can agree with what the powers that be say because it costs them nothing. This is a good saying " a dead fish always goes with the flow", and so is it with those who choose the path of least resistance.

I was referring to Dr. Carson's "Physical Strength" or in his case, lack thereof, not his crazy values ~

Along with a very extreme, radical outlook and policy belief, like terminating the Veterans Administration so our war heros could ponder where their treatment would come from, he's a very Frail looking individual, yet he had the audacity to question the Courage of the Umpqua Victims ~ It would be amusing if not so Offensive ~

So are you advocating a certain threshold of strength to be president? I can't imagine that Hillary or Carly Fiorina would be physically stronger than Ben Carson so under your terms they probably shouldn't be considered also right? Or do you mean his persona appears weak or meek? If that's the case, then John Kerry or Jimmy Carter should probably never have been considered either, don't you think?

To my knowledge, Hillary, John Kerry, nor Jimmy Carter ever questioned the Courage or Physical Strength of Shooting Victims as did the Brilliant Dr. Carson who made a complete idiot out of himself recently ~

Colin Goddard, who was shot 4 times in the Virginia Tech Shooting said it best via television today, and I paraphrase ~ When asked about Ben Carson's offensive comment regarding the Umpqua Shooting he said the following ~ "Ben Carson dosen't have the strength to help an elderly woman across the street, what could he possibly do against a criminal weilding a gun" ~

P.S. ~ We all know the outcome of a contest between Jimmy, John & Ben and I could care less, but since you brought up the subject, I'd probably bet against Ben in a one on one with Hillary ~ Pretty SAFE Odds ~

Carson was asked a hypothetical question about what he would do in a situation like what happened in the Oregon shooting and he answered the question with the intent to plant in the minds of others that they should cooperate in their attempts to neutralize a threat.

Think about the three American's in France who recently saved many lives by rushing their attacker. Often times a lone hero will get killed trying to neutralize the threat on his own, where a group effort would have a much better chance of success.

Carson was speaking in general terms and was obviously not being offensive or critical to anyone. If Carson's advise is taken it could save many lives.

Carson was criticizing  the Victims of the Umpqua Shooting for not Attacking the Attacker ~ A very Offensive Remark considering the circumstances ~

The 3 men on that train you mentioned  were pretty big n' rough lookin'  gentlemen as compared to the Unpqua individuals so their actions were logical and plausible in comparison ~ Why would anyone like Dr. Carson recommend  a strategy that he himself would have a very difficult time executing? ~ It was just an idiotic comment but certainly not unusual coming from his backward wired brain ~

Because of my kindheartedness and Christian beliefs I'll spare you the obvious and humiliating comparisons between the level of brain function of the world famous  neurosurgeon Dr Carson and yourself, not to mention the disparities of your IQ scores.

It's breathtaking how selective your outrage seems to be, you don't seem the least bit concerned about Obama politicizing the shooting before the bodies were even cold or the left wing media's near non existent reporting of the shooters targeting of Christians, no doubt you'd be crying crocodile tears if one of your politically favored groups were targeted such as Muslim, gays or blacks.

Dr Carson offers one real world solution to the problem of mass shooting and the liberals are hysterical with phony compassion while they turn a blind eye to the targeting of Christians worldwide and the slaughter of the unborn.

8. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 8 years ago

Wow for liberals you guys are being critical of a dangerous topic ,  Physical strength , are you kidding !  That's the problem today , everybody wants a loud mouth for a  leader  .    Ben Carson  is outside of the usual political game players  and  we Should be electing SOMEONE outside of the usual political game players !    I'd far rather have  a  quiet leader carrying  a big stick for president , Fiorina , Carson , the only  insider that  I like is  Rubio !

9. profile image0

Hillary is a rhetorical robot , She hasn't had an original  political idea since  she lost her high school  class presidency race !   And she never will., Oh and she hasn't got a chance of winning .

10. Alternative Prime profile image58

Just watched a brief interview clip with Ben Carson ~ WoW, the more I see this guy the stranger and weirder he appears ~ He just dosen't seem Psychologically Sound ~ Where does this fragile man go when he SHUTS his Eyes while talking? Very Bizarre ~ I would recommend ONLY DISTANT Camera Shots while filming ~

11. Alternative Prime profile image58

BTW ~ Ben Carson's Courage, Bravery, & Character, or in his case lack thereof, has already been tested and he Failed Miserably in Cowardly Fashion ~ According to a recent interview, he was in line at a Popeyes Fast Food Joint, a gunman poked his firearm into his ribs and the Good Doctor responded like this ~

"I believe that you want the guy behind the counter" ~

So much for "Attacking his Attacker" ~ So much for Dr. Carson "PRETENDING" he has COURAGE ~ Now we know exactly what he'd do, or NOT do in a Life or Death situation like this ~

12. Alternative Prime profile image58

"OBAMACARE is the worst thing to happen since SLAVERY" ~ Yup, the Good Dr. Ben Carson ACTUALLY said this ABSURD NONSENSE in Paraphrase ~

So, who still thinks Republicans are NOT RACING D*O*W*N*W*A*R*D to Nominate the Biggest Numbskull? ~ UNREAL ~ smile ~

He was right, too.  Obamacare is little more than another way to pad corporate pockets without giving any more health care than was available before.

15 MILLION MORE Americans now have Healthcare with the Roll Out of OBAMACARE ~

Yup, Dr. Numbskull Carson is right again, this kind of comprehensive coverage is Much Much WORSE than Slavery ~ smile lol smile ~

According to Brother Ben, a Drunken Task-Master Abusing a Slave is equivalent to an American obtaining a Health-Care Policy for the first time ~ Yup, the Good Doctor is right, it's a good comparison ~

Sooner or Later ALL republicans must OPEN their Mouths and discuss VALUES & Policy, and when they do, it's basically Inadvertent Self Destruction ~ We already got a little taste of Dr. Carson's Extremely Radical Ideas, or lack thereof, and idiotic scenarios, just wait until the days progress ~ smile

No they don't.  While it is popular for the leftist to equate health insurance with health care the two are not the same.  One pays the insurance companies and the other provides care for people.

While you can pretend that anyone with insurance can afford health care, it simply isn't true.  When deductibles are set in the thousands, people that have only tens or hundreds to devote to care, that care is simply not "affordable" in spite of the rallying cry of the left.

WoW ~ Defending Numbskull Carson's Absurd OBAMACARE / SLAVERY Comparison?? 15 MILLION More Americans NOW have Health-Care as a direct result of the ACA, while Slaves were Mistreated & Abused by our FOUNDERS ~ NICE Comparison by just another jackass hoping to gain the republican nomination ~

Well wilderness, I have a Health Insurance Policy and so do Millions of Americans, including the 15 Million I mentioned above and it works out to be a WIN for ALL until we get to the ultimate in HealthCare Plan ~

Everyone understands the FACT that a Deductable makes it much more affordable and eases the Financial Burden if and when unexpected Medical Treatment is Needed ~

A $5,000 Deductable is much more Financially Feasable than a $75,000 Hospital Bill which is what that individual would be liable for if he/she did not have Health Insurance RIGHT? It's even a better scenario for the Financial Well Being of the Community ~

Try driving around town WITHOUT Auto Insurance which in most cases, also has a common deductable and FEEL the Paranoia ~ Unless of course a HORSE or Burro is the antiquated transportation choice, but just try not to "HOOF" anybody ~

I'm by no means advocating for insurance companies, they absolutely need to be extensively overhauled along with Wall Street, but at this point in time, COVERING 15 MILLION+ more Americans is unquestionably a step in the right direction and believe me, much better than Slavery ~ smile

You need a little more care in reading here, just as in the 2nd amendment.  I did not compare Obamacare to slavery and you know it. 

While you might have received medical care from the govt (via Obamacare), I doubt it.  Not unless you're rich enough to put out thousands as a deductible.  I, and the people getting "free" insurance aren't, and thus get no care.  "Covering" them for something they can't afford doesn't accomplish a thing beyond padding the bottom line of insurance companies - guess that's a high priority for the liberals, yes?

And no, $5,000 isn't one whit better than $75000 when all you have is $50.

READING Lessons for ALL I guess ~ I NEVER said you made the Idiotic  Comparison however, I don't recall you Denouncing it either ~

You appear to be DEFENDING Dr. Carson's MORONIC Comparison ~ Why not DENOUNCE what he said, or shall we just assume you support it by Default? ~

REALLY?? Tell the family who had to declare bankruptcy when the INSURANCE Company Cancelled their Health Insurance Policy with a $100,000 Medical Bill Outstanding ~

BTW ~ Insurance Companies can no longer UNILATERALLY CANCEL a policy under the new ACA Rules ~ A Greed Driven Practice which was Frequently Employed by Insurance Co's Pre-ObamaCare ~

What's Dr. Ben's Health Care Plan?? Wait until we get to that Sham ~

P.S. ~ If you are so worried about the person or family that dosen't have $50, by DEFAULT, you are advocating a "Single Payer" System which is or course the absolute ultimate ~

"WoW ~ Defending Numbskull Carson's Absurd OBAMACARE / SLAVERY Comparison??"  Pretty much the same as making it. 

Tell the family to sue the insurance company for not paying bills that were "outstanding" while they still had insurance.

Hopefully Ben's health care plan will be better than simply feeding money to giant corporations, which is all the liberal plan does.  Maybe people can get some actual care under it.

13. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 8 years ago

Ben Carson's Heath Care Plan.  "We didn’t need the monstrosity of the $1.2 trillion Affordable Care Act. Even after it is fully implemented for 10 years, 23 million people still won’t have any health insurance.

We need to re-establish a strong and direct relationship between patients and their physicians. For instance, I strongly support Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) which empower families to make their own decisions about their medical treatment. HSAs will also drive down health care costs while protecting patient choice and freedom.

More freedom and less government in our health care system will mean lower costs, more access, and continued innovation."

https://www.bencarson.com/issues/health-care

This is NOTHING NEW, it's simply an OLD STALE Wall Street Scam George W and his cronies tried to Peddle DECADES Ago ~

PRIVATIZE Everything, then RUN it through WALL STREET so they CAPTURE Even MORE of OUR Wealth ~ Everyone knows Dr Carson's so called "Plan" is just another republican SHAM Plain and Simple ~

I would expect a Comprehensive, Effective, Plausible, CREATIVE Health Care Plan from a "Doctor", not an OLD & Tired SHAM that was Vehemently REJECTED Decades ago ~

Once this guy Comes Clean, You're gonna see even more insanity ~

P.S. ~ What happens when the Majority of Americans either Refuse or Neglect to Open and or Fund an HSA? Answer? The Country is in a worse situation than it was Pre-ObamaCare ~

14. profile image0

Ben Carson    An outsider !  Just what America needs , what we do not need any longer is career "leaders',   what we do not need is a 'American Idol'  vetted  candidate   A lot of you cannot remember  "walk softly and carry a big stick ".. Loud mouths one day will run  out of popularity again . The Donald Trumps , The Hillary's that blast constant  rhetoric , loudly , incessantly ,  on and on and on .  the Bernie Sanders who virtually never listens but spouts forth constantly .    I'll vote Carson any day over weak kneed  loud mouths .   There is a reason Carson's poll numbers are growing !

Once  , not long ago , liberals said  the republican candidates were "TOO  WHITE and TOO OLD, now look who's talking , look at the right now !  ..................and the left , Hillary  , Sanders , Biden ! Talk about too old too white !

Dr. Ben Carson so far ~ JUST the FACTS ~

* After suggesting victims who find themselves in a violent situation should "Attack the ATTACKER(s)", he himself Exhibited Cowardice when finding himself in an armed robbery situation in the past
      * As a DOCTOR who should have BRIGHT Ideas in this area, his ONLY suggestion for American Health Care is Instituting Savings Accounts which is a Hijack of someone elses Simplistic, Old, Stale, Insufficient Concept
      * He believes Muslims should NOT be President of the United States ~ Obviously he has NEVER read OUR Constitution ~ Which other denomination will he DISCRIMINATE Against if given the POWER of OUR Presidency? Catholics, Christians, Jews etc?
      * According to him, I guess we live in a society which compares to Nazi Germany
      * He will Absolutely Discriminate Against OUR Veterans with his serious contemplation of TERMINATING the VA
      * He will TERMINATE Medicare leaving OUR Senior Citizens in a desperate situation
      * Last but definately NOT least of his NONSENSE, he has Compared OBAMACARE to Slavery 

Maybe Ben Carson is an outsider and maybe he's not, but he is definately impotent in the Critically Important "IDEA" Category yet Plenty Insane in the Mental Capacity area ~

"Which other denomination will he DISCRIMINATE Against if given the POWER of OUR Presidency? Catholics, Christians, Jews etc?
        * According to him, I guess we live in a society which compares to Nazi Germany
        * He will Absolutely Discriminate Against OUR Veterans with his serious contemplation of TERMINATING the VA
        * He will TERMINATE Medicare leaving OUR Senior Citizens in a desperate situation "

Nice "FACTS"!  Can you support any of them except your personal guesswork that we live somewhat like Nazi Germany?

I've posted the FACTS wilderness, like them or not and the media pertaining to said facts I would presume is easily researchable and retrievable ~ I can't do everyones homework for them ~ Sorry if you missed the LIVE version of his insanity ~

Why do Rural Republicans here and everywhere else have so much trouble finding Relevant Information & Factual Data? I'm not sure which ELECTION republicans are following, but it's obviously NOT the Race here in the United States otherwise they would be aware that Ben Carson ACTUALLY made these incredibly Nonsensical comments ~ What I had listed are Commonly Known Facts regarding Dr. Ben Carson intertwined with Reasonable Deductions ~

P.S. ~ "Nazi Germany" & "ObamaCare & Slavery" are comparisons made by your Beloved Dr. Carson, NOT yours truly ~ I'm sure there is plenty of FEED on this Insanity ~

Sorry - you posted statements.  And as always, statements you decline to support with facts.  I don't think you'd know a "fact" if it bit you!

What I've posted are FACTS and is Common Knowledge even for the Casual Observer of Politics ~ Dr. Carson has already proven he is a Radically Insane Individual and this is also an irrefutable Fact ~

A reliable Connection to You-Tube and perhaps a few other resources combined with a few basic Key Words might open up a Big NEW Political Universe for remote republicans ~ **smile**

Sorry, again - it is "common knowledge" only for you. 

I guess this all means you haven't a chance of supporting anything except your own personal guess (given as a FACT), doesn't it.  Much like Carson being insane - just rhetoric and libelous at that.

15. profile image0

I used to believe , when I was young and  naïve , that liberals  were simply more enlightened  , .  As I age and become more  open minded about everything , I find that liberals in our American culture are actually quite closed minded ,   there is most certainly an agenda  in liberal intellectualism  that one must believe  along certain  irrefutable guidelines  to be considered a true liberal .    One must wear the secret ring ,    Some of the most venomous  responses  of  exchange  can be experienced when presenting  fact based argument  to liberals .   

I have concluded that liberal intellectualism is the lazy mans way of thinking ,   one where no thinking is actually required , all one has to do is join the club  and the conversation topics are given freely , the answers  are mass printed on the  basis  of  simply belonging to the club ,   My own opinion is that  truth , honesty and actual independent thought is required for  forum topics .   I am learning more and more  that  beating ones head against the wall is very similar to pointing out truth to liberals .

ahorseback ~ You and everyone else Reading this should really take a LOOK at the Issues & Voting Records and IGNORE Pseudo-News Fox Snooze, Sean HelmetHead, Rush L etc ~ The FACT is, unless you are EXTREMELY Wealthy, a VOTE for a republican is unquestionably a VOTE Against your BEST Interest ~

Interested in helping Greedy Rich Wall Street individuals become even MORE Greedy & Wealthy? Vote Republican ~

P.S. ~ Mathermatical Statistics Dictate that HARD Work will ONLY make your BOSS or CEO RICH not you, unless of course you get extremely lucky which does happen on occasion ~ Hard Work will however ENSLAVE you, CONSUME your LIFE, and endow you with Chronic Health Problems ~ Right now, the average American has approximately 20 Hours per week to try to LIVE a LIFE which is FUTILE and Unacceptable if we are interested in fostering a Civilized Nation~ This MUST Change and a VOTE for Carson will simply exacerbate this situation ~

JUST Remember, Abundamnt Great WEALTH is Rarely Acquired via Hard Work even though the Right Wing has desperately tried to Brainwash Americans into thinking this Falsehood is true ~

The average work week in the US is about 34.5 hours, depending on the time of year.  A week contains 168 hours.  168 minus 34.5 leaves 133.5 hours to LIVE a LIFE.

Do all liberals have such poor arithmetic skills?

2. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 8 years agoin reply to this

If liberals worked as hard at actually working than they do   requesting a part of everyone else's wealth , ie. social programs , we would all be  rich , problem is . YOU don't . You want everyone else's whatever , their money , their homes , their education .  AP.   there is only one way for a nation to prosper . Like we used to ; earn it !

Wealth re-distribution only works in Bernie Sanders mind !   

Get a job man ,  it will not only improve your net worth , you may actually realize what conservatives have forever . It actually feels good to earn your own Way!

WRONG ahorseback ~

This Nation's WEALTH is already Collectively OURS ~ VOTE for Dr. Carson or ANY Backward Wall Street Puppet Republican and you will continue to be Neglected, USED, Abused, TREATED like a PAWN then Discarded ~

JUST like good ole' Jeb (Jed) Bush said while kicking off his now decrepit campaign, "Americans just need to WORK HARDER" ~ As if he understands what WORK is ~

"This Nation's WEALTH is already Collectively OURS"

Only if you claim that what others earn and own belongs to you.  A typical liberal claim (and the basis for the decline of the ECU), but the real owners tend to disagree with you.

2. profile image0

Why don't you guys just admit it and stop  hiding  , You WANT socialism . "Pease , I'm poor , I'm destitute , It hurt's when I do manual labor , I should be as rich as the entrepanurial  that earned it by working or being smarter than I  "   

"Feel the Bern "  A.P.  , it right there for you to claim !

The nations wealth is  NOT yours collectively .  You haven't earned yours yet !

LOL ~ smile ~ Not even worthy of a REPLY ~ smile

16. Alternative Prime profile image58

In case you missed it, smile President Obama SLAMs Republican Cry Baby Candidates in response to them questioning his strength as it matches up against Putin and other world leaders ~ President Obama calmy REPLIES ~ "These guys can't even handle CNBC Debate Moderators, how would they do against Putin etc??" smile ~ BRILLIANT ~

It's TRUE, Ben Carson, Marco Bubio, Ted Cruz etc can't even handle talking to Becky Quick, Carl Quintanilla, Rick Santilli, and Jim Kramer!! These Numbskulls are known as the BOZOS of Business and the republicans crumble and whine like little girls when facing them ~ WsmileW ~

1. profile image0

CNBC , Obama's  moderators , Hillary's media , socialists  media  representation , are pretty sad when it comes to juvenile  moderation , Good thing the conservatives joined together to  let them know how lame a set up it was !  Why not just ask your own question as well as answer it yourselves ?  No one has ever seen such disgraceful a  media representation !   

I guess if an entire administration  can act so incompetently lame  , there simply HAS to be a media that covers for them ,   Never before has such a travesty of media been so exposed  for what it actually is .    CNBC  would fit n well in North Korea  , their new headquarters !

ahorseback ~ The Republican Candidate's KNEES Buckled under Fsadx Snoozis' Megan Kelly's questioning as well as CNBC's, and everyone knows Megan Kelly is not too swift in the Brains Department but just FINE for Fox Standards ~smile ~

Actually, Megan Kelly started this little Republican "Cry Fest" in the very first Debate ~ NOW, they need to have a SUMMIT to figure out how to NOT ANSWER any more Questions from this point until Election Day NEXT year ~ smile  ~ GOD Forbid the TRUTH about the past LEAKs Out ~ I've stated before, and this is NOT an endorsement, but Donald Trump is the ONLY Relatively CLEAN Candidate of the GOP Bunch ~ Stay Tuned ~

I've NOTICED the MORE Stress Ben Carson is subjected to, like Questioning from BRUTAL Megan Kelly smile the MORE he Closes his Eyes ~ It gets to the point where during an answer, his EYES seem to be Closed more than Open, I guess it must be his Psychological Escape, his way of dealing with pressure ~ NOW that's Strange ~

17. Alternative Prime profile image58

So I guess we can NOW add "Delusional & Dumb" to Ben Carson's G*R*O*W*I*N*G* LIST of Shortcomings ~ As if we needed any more evidence of this FACT ~

He made a FOOL out of himself when talking about Foreign Policy, OUR U.S. Constitution & Economics, NOW he's delving head first into another subject he simply dosen't understand or NEVER Researched, Archeology & Ancient Historical Monuments ~ Heck, WHY Not??  He's a Doctor smile

Ben Carson NOW Claims the Great Pyramids of Egypt were originally used for "Grain Storage", a THEORY of his which is nothing less than RETARDED ~ lol ~ But fortunately for hardcore republican conservatives, this latest "Blurt of Retardation" of Ben's should NOT discourage his base, for they are happy little residents living within "Republican PRETEND Land", a place somewhere in a space where REALITY is Non-Existent ~

1. profile image0

You can also add "liar" to the list, given he just admitted he fabricate the story of being given a full scholarship to West Point after meeting General Westmoreland.

WoW ~ THX for the UPDATE PP ~ I'd assume this might also be the case as it pertains to his "Attempted Murder" incident when he was a teenager ~

This guy just keeps getting WEiRDER by the minute ~ Wait until his "Faithful" followers find out the ONLY reason why he's a GOP Candidate is to try and SELL More Books via the Publicity ~ smile ~

DEEP Down, he's just like MOST republicans, ALL about Greed & the Holy Dollar, he could care less about the "Truth" or being President and understands it would be a "Miracle" if he ever made it that far ~

18. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 8 years ago

The first time I saw GWB, ever, he gave me the heebee-jeebees.  My gut feeling was borne out by his disaster of a presidency.  A few other politicians have given me the heebee-jeebees from first glance, including Dr. Ben Carson and Ted Cruz.  Lest you think my heebee-jeebee affliction is reserved for conservatives, Alan Grayson can also be added to the list.

My heebee-jeebees are not relevant to anything.  Just felt like sharing.  big_smile

19. Alternative Prime profile image58

WoW ~ Ben Carson is much more FRAGILE than I even IMAGINED ~ I always knew he was Un-Fit for Office but this was a Disturbing Display of Emotional Disruption ~ Creepy & Unusually Bizarre Behavior to say the least ~

Yesterday, I sat and watched in amazement and just could not believe what I was actually witnessing, an obvious "On AIR" Mental Breakdown  & MELTDOWN subsequent to a few questions asked by HARMLESS reporters which left me ASTONISHED ~ Mr. Carson seemed Un-Controllably Angry, Aggravated, Upset, Disturbed and Ultimately Relinquished Control of his Composure to a few curious individuals simply trying to extract the truth directly from the SOURCE ~

This "Ticking Bomb" of an individual is actually a republican CANDIDATE for President of the United States?? sad

Perhaps an Extensive Mental Evaluation followed by ANGER Management Sessions Conducted by several Professionals PRIOR to Public Office might be an appropriate Pre-Requisite to CEO of America?? ~

1. profile image0

Like I said, heebee-jeebees.....

I would have to AGREE PrettyP ~

Ben Carson is not only Radically Extreme & Anti-American, but just a Weird, Emotionally Disturbed Individual ~ Now I understand why reports indicate that he Admitted to Attempted Violence against his OWN Mother ~ Appalling Behavior ~

I've NEVER heard of this EXTREMElY Shameful and possibly Criminal Activity from a Presidential Candidate ~

But what's even MORE incredible?? His base of Radical Conservatives will probably discard this and past incidents only to stand by their man, or in his case, a very weak facsimile thereof ~

20. Alternative Prime profile image58

Ben Carson Crying like a a little Girl in front of the press about the Scrutiny?? ~ lol smile ~ WHAT does the Good Doctor EXPECT?? Where does this guy come from and which Planet has he been living on for the last Century?? ~

Just LOOK at this WEIRDO's History & RADICALLY Extreme Beliefs and Judge for yourself if the SCRUTINY is indeed Warranted ~ This guy should have been DISQUALIFIED from running for President before he even BEGAN ~

Attempted VIOLENCE against his OWN Mother?? Attempted Murder with a Knife?? Delusional Fabrications about West Point?? If given the Opportunity he will Seriously Consider TERMINATING the Veteran's Administration?? TERMINATION of Social Security & Medicare?? Pyramids of Egypt were used for Grain Storage??

Who's this guy TALKING to, Cuz it's NOT the people of EARTH ~

21. Alternative Prime profile image58

The LATEST Delusional Claim by the Good Doctor Ben Carson ~ In Paraphrase ~ "Nobody has ever been VETTED like me" ~ So, which Solar System does this guy actually live on, because it's certainly not the one that includes Planet EARTH ~

8 YEARS Later and  there are still conservative Numbskulls holding on to that "President Obama is NOT an American Citizen" Nonsense, 8 L*O*N*G Years Later and we STILL have "Birthers" ~ And NOBOBY has ever been VETTED Aggressively??? ~

I;ve always tried to emphasize the Fundamentally Crucial Fact that this man is unusually "Fragile", both Physically & Mentally and his recent "Breakdown" in front of a few reporters once again adds Corroborating Evidence to Support my Asertion ~ A few simple questions in response to his Story pertaining to a West Point Scholarship Offer automatically triggred an irrationally Angry REACTION from the Good Doctor ~ NOW he Claims the "Vetting Proccess" is too in-Depth, a little too thorough for his temperament ~

22. Alternative Prime profile image58

It's Veteran's Day, a special time to Reflect & Honor" OUR Military Heros ~

Ben Carson has proposed the Termination of the Veteran's Administration, a Crucially Important Vessel from which many individuals receive Primary Health-Care ~ I wonder how he Feels and what he's Thinking Today ~ Remorse, Regret, Guilt, Hesitation, or a Steadfast Radical Vision? ~

23. Alternative Prime profile image58

"The Chinese are in Syria" ~ This is NO Joke, the Good Doctor Ben Carson ACTUALLY said it and evidently thinks it's a fact ~

Pathological LIAR? Delusional? This is just MORE Evidence to Support the claims that this individual is Fragile & Mentally Un-Sound ~ It's NO surprise but quite disturbing to think this guy is actually a Front Runner for the GOP ~

If what he claims is true, and he has "TOP Secret Information" to prove the Chinese are ACTUALLY in Syria, why didn't he turn it over to the Obama Administration immediately so we could react appropriately to PROTECT our Forces?  He has an OBLIGATION as an American to do so, if he is indeed a citizen ~

24. Alternative Prime profile image58

UPDATE ::

Last week, while appearing on LIVE Television, Ben Carson made the Fantastic Claim that "The Chinese were in Syria" ~ Immediately, everyone understood this to be either a JOKE or just another of the Good Doctor's Spectacular Pathologically Enduced Fabrications ~

When pressed lightly by "EVIL" Reporters simply trying to ascertain the Facts, an understandable process given his developing pattern of falsehoods, Dr. Carson fortunately did not have another mental meltdown, but rather promised the world he would provide definitive "Proof" of this outlandish claim BEFORE this past Weekend had ended ~ Why on earth he would choose to supply this critically important intelligence to the General PUBLIC versus passing it on to the Obama Administration is just another mystery ~

This past weekend expired on November 15, 2015 ~ Has anyone heard from the Good Doctor yet?  I was Extremely Busy the past few days, did I miss any MAJOR Announcement regarding China? Has he provided his definitive "Proof" of his fantastical claim yet?

Just Curious

25. Alternative Prime profile image58

It appears as if Ben Carson is Sinking sad ~ NO Real Surprise to most Americans ~ Latest U-Mass POLL shows TRUMP Crushing Carson by 9 POINTS 31% to 22% ~ Polls Change but this is NOT a Positive sign for the Good Doctor ~

So Many indicators pointing to WHY Ben Carson is tanking it's difficult to pinpoint just ONE, perhaps it's the Horrific Incident in Paris, or more likely it's his LATEST Delusional Comment about the "Chinese in Syria", a Ridiculous assertion which he promised "Evidence" of before the CLOSE of Last Weekend ~ This could be a Primary Factor in his Dwindling Support ~

Come ON, I think REALISTICALLY at some point in time conservative republicans will arrive at a CONSENSUS and say we want Insane CRAZY for our nominee, NOT Delusional & Pathological which are 2 clear signs of Psychcological INSTABILITY Dr. Carson Exhibits with each and every Television / Radio Appearance ~

26. Alternative Prime profile image58

So where's Ben now? ------> In China Negotiating a Cease Fire with Xi Jinping??? smile ~ lol ~

How this Book Peddling Delusional CONservative CON-Man PULLED the WOOL over the EYES of so Many Republicans is hard to believe, but then again maybe NOT, they voted for an idiot named George W AGAINST their BEST Interests ......T*W*I*C*E !! ~ sad

27. Alternative Prime profile image58

So just how Delusional & DUMB is Ben Carson?? --------> THIS Dumb...He THINKs he can become President of the United States by COMPARING Human Beings to Rabid Dogs......Yup, I kid you NOT, believe it or NOT he ACTUALLY made that COMPARISON yesterday.........

I wonder how many of his Colleagues & Peers still talk to him?? Not many I'd assume, my reputation would be much MORE Important to me than to RISK it associating with this Mentally Crippled CLOWN ~

I HONESTLY think somebody should Check this Guy out because REAL Doctors just don't talk like this, nor do REAL Americans ~

I agree he made a poor comparison. But everyone has taken the wrong meaning and run with it. What he should have said is that the dog had come into contact with another dog who had rabies. It was a poor analogy. By the way we treat and quarantine dogs for up to 10 days for that. If they show signs of rabies the animal usually dies.

I know you will come back on this with your usual lack of objectivity as your post reflects. By the way I was never going to vote for Ben Carson even before he declared his candidacy.

I agree rhamson, but his ENTIRE Campaign, or lack thereof, has been built upon a FOUNDATION of "Poor Comparisons", "BAD Judgement", "Racist Comments", "Delusional Claims" "Religious Tests", "Mental Instability", "Constitutional Ignorance" and Good Ole' Fashioned   STUPIDITY ~

It's Frightening to think this guy who I refuse to even call DOCTOR anymore because I have SERIOUS questions about this,  was ACTUALLY Polling in the LOW 20's ~ Very Disturbing ~

He's a Book-Peddling CONservative Huckster and that's all he is, Plain & Simple ~

I wouldn't collapse all of his domains. I work for and know a few doctors and some of them have some pretty crackpot ideas as well. Carson worked in the Johns Hopkins system which turns out some really great surgeons and especially in their work with children. Carson has a problem thinking on his feet when asked questions or commenting on issues outside he comfort zone. Either that or he has surrounded himself with some really bad advisers.

Ben Carson is Delusional, Meek, Irrational, a Bigot, Ignorant of the United States Constitution, he suggests a "Religious Test" for ALL future Presidential Candidates, he COMPARES Human Beings to Rabid Dogs, He IMAGINES the Chinese are in Syria, he CRACKs and has Mental Breakdowns when pressed LIGHTLY by Reporters, he tried to commit Attempted Murder with a Knife, he FABRICATED a Story about West Point etc etc ~

Moreover, he sounds like an Elderly Old WOMAN when he raises his voice ~ He's the LAST person I'd let OPERATE on me and I can't imagine any REPUTABLE Colleagues remaining friends with this strange, pathological individual ~

He's a BOOK Peddler trying to SELL as many copies as humanly possible BEFORE the public finds out who he really is ~ It's ALL about his GREED, it's that simple ~

"Moreover, he sounds like an Elderly Old WOMAN when he raises his voice ~ He's the LAST person I'd let OPERTATE."

Sounds like an elderly old woman? How about he looks like a Mr. Potato Head or spits when he talks. REALLY! Get a grip man.

OPERTATE?

1. colorfulone profile image77
                colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

OPERTATE?  I don't think I would let anyone do that on me. 

Ben believes in serving 'we the people' and in the Constitution.  smile

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12754173.png

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12754176.jpg

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12754179.jpg

Putin has it right!  I wish we could have him as president.  wink 

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12754194.jpg

I bet Putin even knows how to OPERTATE.  lol

Politicians today surely know how to "opertate". They feed us a good line and watch us conjugate it. Comparing one to the other is like holding a mirror up between them. The proof of that is in the pudding as what they have done for us and not having placated us with stories. Make no mistake they all have an agenda. Our task is to figure out if it will benefit us.

1. colorfulone profile image77
                    colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Only politician to ever make to my desk top is Trey Gowdy. That is because he is the clearest thinker in politics, he is brilliant, he knows right from wrong, is honest and straight forward, and is focused...and more.   I just wish he would smile more, but he is dead serious and loves what he does.   

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12754273.jpg

We need leaders who, even if they can't remember World War II, can read history, can tell the good guys from the bad guys, and who know how wars are won. What we have now are people ignorant of history; pussyfooters who think half-measures and quarter-measures and a failed policy of "containment" against utterly ruthless enemies who play by no rules are a viable plan in an age of weapons of mass destruction like the world has never seen before.

Will the 2016 elections for President, Senate and House be fateful?

28. Alternative Prime profile image58

I guess "Humor", or your VERSION of "Humor" is your Best Defense & Comic Relief when presented with FACTS about the Good (DELUSIONAL) Doctor ~

NERVOUS Anxiety by the few supporters he has left is Understandable ~ Everyone who knows understands the fact that Ben is pretty much FINISHED, I'm confident he'll sell a few more of his BOOKS before he's officially OUT ~ smile ~ Good Riddance, I hope he gets some desperately NEEDED help before he really does HARM to someone ~

29. Alternative Prime profile image58

UPDATE Report :

Ben Carson was the republican version of Herman Cain, only difference is the Good Doctor has so much MORE "Disqualifying Baggage" ~

According to reports taken from his book excerpts, Dr. Ben admitted to suffering from "Pathological Disease", a very serious illness which would certainly explain his irrationally DELUSIONAL Behavior and OUTLANDISH Nonsensical claims like "The Chinese are in Syria", a statement which drew visible public chuckles from at least one Obama Cabinet Member ~  And of course CHUCKLES from  every SANE American ~ He obviously NEEDS special attention & help to curtail this potentially dangerous medical cloud, maybe a hiatus designed to fight this condition? Just a suggestion ~

According to recent Polls, by the droves, EVEN conservatives are abandoning this mentally un-stable, psychologically impaired human being ~ Apparently, there are limitations for even republicans when it comes to their nominee ~ CRAZY Sexist Bigoted Man who Despises Minorities & Women? YES !! Dangerous PATHOLOGICAL Nutcase? NEIN !! ~

30. Alternative Prime profile image58

UPDATE:

The "Delusional Mis-Adventures of Pathological Ben" ~ ANOTHER Entry for this BOOK Peddling Huckster ~ Last week, Donald Trump explained to a huge, electrified crowd of supporters that he remembers watching a large crowd of individuals "Cheering" in New Jersey as the Twin Towers Collapsed on 9/11 ~

Who knows, it may be true or perhaps after a decade has passed, he may have mistakenly conflated conflicting events depicting differing occurences ~ Understandable after 12 plus years have elapsed ~ In his defense, a newspaper article was written shortly after 9/11 which seems to support his assertion even though the author of said piece now seems to have experienced a "Memory Lapse" ??? ~

But wait, here comes DELUSIONAL Ben to C*O*N*F*I*R*M & V*A*L*I*D*A*T*E that he ALSO WITNESSED the SAME event in question ~ People Cheering on 9/11 ~ sad ~ Shortly thereafter, Doctor Ben said the following in paraphrase in reference to his previous statement pertaining to what he saw on that day ~ "I was HEARING & Thinking something diffrently at the time" ~ ???? WHAT ??? ~ How often does this happen to this guy? Evidently, when a reporter asked Doctor Ben about his claim he responded to something COMPLETELY Different ~ Like if he were to talk to Putin God Forbid after becoming President, and the Russian Leader said "Ben, we must be friends" but the Good Doctor while "Hearing & Thinking something Different" interprets these words as follows "Ben, you look and act like a 70 Year OLD Helmet Headed Hen" ~ smile So then WHAT?

31. Alternative Prime profile image58

UPDATE :

Well, now that the Good "DELUSIONAL" Doctor Ben Carson has been exposed for what he truly is and seems to be suffering from a severe case of "POLLitis", or more commonly known in the medical field as "PathologicallyQUACKEDBrainSurgeon-itis" , maybe now he can Partner Up with the "GOD-Father of Soul-PIES" Herman Cain to open NEIN NEIN NEIN Pizza Joints ~ smile ---> smile <---

Just a thought, but then again, "Pathological Ben" might be too Creepy, Insane, Extreme, & ODD even for Herman ~ At least the GOD-Father, who was actually inept at everything himself, had an Endearing Personality ~ smile

32. aware profile image67
    awareposted 8 years ago

Trump \ Carson 2016

1. realtalk247 profile image77

Aware-
      Trump? You must be ready for war with all countries. Let's be real. As the president you can't spout off without governing your mouth in most situations to consider the impact of your words before your spew them out.

"DUMP Carson" is more like it ~ smile At least that appears to be the GOP sentiment late in the game ~ smile ~ Conservative Republicans want "Insane Crazy" NOT "Pathologically Delusional" like Doctor Ben ~

Sorry aware, but when you admit to the FACT that you suffer from "Pathological Disease", as Delusional Ben apparently has within his own writings, you are IMMEDIATELY Disqualified from the U.S. Presidency by voters ~ Ben Carson, with his Radically Extreme ideology & Comments was DOOMED  from the very beginning ~ Everyone knows he appears to be a BOOK-Peddling Huckster, not a serious Presidential Candidate ~

33. aware profile image67
    awareposted 8 years ago

You prefer the rusty army? I'm jesting. BTW.have you noticed that most of Trump's answers to things.are   undoable he's a saber waver .  when  Iran says they want to wipe isreal off the map. A lot of Americans want to tell Iran that we will turn them  to dust if they try that's Trump's appeal.

34. aware profile image67
    awareposted 8 years ago

Give him a army.you'd be surprised

1. realtalk247 profile image77

I guess you have more knowledge of the military than I do because I don't think we have the man power to back up the words that spill out of his mouth. We would leave the u.s. defenseless fighting all over the world.
      I can just image the nightmare of Trump refusing to shake hands of diplomats, insulting other people in their own country, and deciding he wants to go into a shouting match session with anyone at any given time.

It's obvious from all my previous posts chronicled here on this thread which clearly document this weird guy's Psychologically UN-SOUND Behavior & Commments, Delusional Doctor Ben Carson could use an "ARMY of Psychiatrists" to evaluate him first  ~ sad ~

35. aware profile image67
    awareposted 8 years ago

We weiild 5000 + active nuke weapons .with a thru your front door delivery system. .death from above .not a boot on the ground I'm jesting and was referring to Carson.

36. Alternative Prime profile image58

UPDATE :

Looks like "Delusional Ben" is ready to Quit ~ I guess he MAXED Out his "Book Peddling Time" ~

When you SUSPEND your Campaign for the Presidency of the United States to attend a few insignificant  little Book Signing Appearances, as the Good Doctor did while BEHIND in the Polls, how serious are you about attaining the highest office anyway?

Good Riddance & Good Luck Doctorr ~

P.S. ~ Pick up a copy of the U.S. Constitution sometime and read a few words ~ smile

37. Alternative Prime profile image58

U*P*D*A*T*E :

According to Reports, DELUSIONAL Dr. Ben Carson Cancelled 2 trips, one to Israel and one to Africa citing "Security Challenges" ~ Understandable, Introverted Ben was never considered a "Macho" Candidate with "Nerves of Steel" ~ He's a DOCTOR, or so he claims, or perhaps he's a reasonable facsimile thereof if we ignore his "Crazy Pathological" Tendencies and Discard his Dangerously OVER-Active Imagination ~ sad

So he dosen't like to fly out of his Comfort Zone, I guess that's alright for a private individual, but a Presidential Candidate ??

38. Alternative Prime profile image58

U*P*D*A*T*E :

Anybody SEEN Delusional Ben Lately ?? sad ~ Still on Leave from the Nut- House to go HUNTING for the Chinese in the Middle East maybe ?? smile ~ Well, anyway ~

* His Political Entity appears to be Bankrupt ~ Reports Reveal what appears to be the ugly truth that he was Spending MORE than he TOOK from Donors which indicates very POOR Financial Judgement ~ But then again, he was NEVER regarded as an "Economic Mind" anyway, that's CRAZY Bigoted Donald Trump's Forte' ~

* His Campaign, or what's left of it, seems to be Collapsing around him, maybe cuz they ain't gettin' Paid perhaps ?? Or his Insanely Radical Policies are actually driving his peeps FAR AWAY from him sad ~ The Campaign, or non-facsimile thereof appeared to be FOCUSED on his Personal Book-Peddling Efforts anyway, I don't think it was ever a Serious Movement or lack thereof, to gain the U.S. Presidency, and Thank GOD for that ~ smile

At least now, I'm sure he can still PARTNER with Herman "Nein Nein Nein" Cain to open that Pizza Joint, and guess where they'll get all that grain to make the DOUGH ?? Yup, that's right, the BIG Pyramids in Egypt ! ! smile ~

39. Alternative Prime profile image58

U*P*D*A*T*E :

2 MORE Carson Staffers DEPART what's left of his Crumbled Campaign and say Fairwell to his Radically Extreme Agenda sad

Unconstitutional Proposals, Terminating the Veteran's Administration, Terminating Social Security & Medicare, RADICAL Biblical  Beliefs are just a few Reasons WHY he's essentially OUT of the running.....And that's GOOD News for America & the Entire WORLD smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)