jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

What is your number one dream in life?

1. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

What is your number one dream in life?

Are you taking action to make it happen..

2. Jangaplanet profile image77
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

My number one dream would be to buy a yacht and travel by sea into the open wind . Now ! am i doing anything to let it happen? to expensive smile

3. lindacee profile image96
    lindaceeposted 7 years ago

I would love to have access to gobs of money to travel and not worry about much of anything. Right now, I am living the other extreme, so I like to daydream once and a while. I know it's not a PC or green or humanitarian answer, but that's how it is.

I'm trying to make as much money as possible, but I doubt the gobs of money will ever materialize. wink

4. Fraser Nuttall profile image57
    Fraser Nuttallposted 7 years ago

My number one dream in life is to complete a historical fiction novel. Even if it does not sell, or is not even published, I want to write what I would love to read, and nothing more. I am taking a BA (Hons) English Literature program at York Universitry to learn the essential skils needed to complete my dream.

5. profile image0
    Fay Paxtonposted 7 years ago

My number one dream in life is to start over with the knowledge and wisdom I have now.  Beyond that, I just want to be a bum or maybe meet some horribly wealthy man who thinks I'm the greatest thing on earth and gives me everything I want.  Forget that...he'd probably wheeze and have warts.  Go back to what I said in the first place.

6. Rastamermaid profile image72
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

To see my son graduate from college,yes that would be good enough for me.
    Knowing he's educated, productive,happy and capable of taking care of himself.

A dream I take action to achieve everyday.

7. raki leola profile image51
    raki leolaposted 7 years ago

Giving my son a good life in the future is my number 1 dream. I sent him to a good school from nursery and continually, hopefully until his College years and I make sure he attend a Sunday mass every week for his spiritual guidance because I believe that without the guidance from the Lord our plan will not materialize even how hard we try.

8. theseus profile image81
    theseusposted 7 years ago

To be a good and a just lawyer! I already made my first big step to make it happen.

9. Zanerus profile image59
    Zanerusposted 7 years ago

To create a beautiful poem and inspire all who read it to become wonderful people.

10. profile image46
    Horatio32posted 7 years ago

My number one dream in life is to be a dinosuar, but I will settle with robbing a bank, taking part in a high speed car chase and drowning my sorrows in cranberry juice.

11. whthadhappen profile image66
    whthadhappenposted 7 years ago

A vacation home some place where it is always warm, like Hawaii or Florida. Or a vacation home in France or Italy. I just definitely want a second home I can fly out to periodically and relax, and enjoy doing nothing.

12. kannaji profile image60
    kannajiposted 7 years ago

I am in preconception stage so my greatest dream right now is to conceive.So this doesn't me that this is my lifetime goal or a dream .After i achieve this dream i will think of my next dream.

13. RuneRapture profile image57
    RuneRaptureposted 7 years ago

to be happy, healthy and to make my daughters the same, and owould love to be an published authour

14. stclairjack profile image84
    stclairjackposted 7 years ago

happiness,.... not sure what that is,.... but i hope i know it when i see it.

15. shussain86 profile image60
    shussain86posted 7 years ago

To launch my dream brand of shoes! I am planning for it right now!

16. mbbs profile image56
    mbbsposted 7 years ago

I want to get a reputed position in people's heart............as a future doctor.

working