jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do you want to die and why do you want to die that way?

1. selene383 profile image60
    selene383posted 7 years ago

How do you want to die and why do you want to die that way?

2. the clean life profile image79
    the clean lifeposted 7 years ago

Well I would love to live forever, but we all know that is impossible, so in that case I would want to die in my sleep with no pain .  The sad thing about that though is that your family would not be there. Also you would not have to opportunity to say your last words to you family and tell them you love them etc.and the same for them.

3. ChristineVianello profile image61
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

I would like to fall into a pool of lava. I think lava is so beautiful, and I could just float around in it all day, that is if it were possible.

4. profile image0
    sinisa_sinaposted 7 years ago

This is one crazy question. But in positive way. In other side, your will ask, what's positive about in question " how you like to die". I don't know, to be honest. I never think much about that. Maybe, to be surrounded with people I love, in any case if I could choose.

5. profile image0
    Todd228posted 7 years ago

I would prefer to die in my sleep but 40 to 50 years from now.  The one way I would not want to die is to fall head first into a wood chipper.  But since I've never been exposed to one I feel safe about that one!

6. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I don't plan to die, so there's no way of dying that I'd consider an option.  I know, of course, that I'll be surprised to discover I won't live forever; but I figure I'll be ready (or get ready fast) if/when the times comes.   smile

7. Ajay Mathews profile image40
    Ajay Mathewsposted 7 years ago

I love to die in the lap of my mother without knowing that I am dying

8. teamrn profile image68
    teamrnposted 7 years ago

I want the proverbial bus to hit me as I cross the street, plane to crash or Chicken Little to be right about the sky that's filling! None of this lingering. Even though it's 'good for the soul,' I've seem the agony of prolonged deaths. The agony is not only the patient, but his loved ones (caregivers, friends, family-and maybe more.

I've done workshops where participants think and ponder about shat they'd want their tombstone to read. THAT'S quite an exercise and filled with emotion.

working