jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you thank if alcohol was band from being able to buy it would save more life'

1. profile image46
    jessicawv83posted 7 years ago

Do you thank if alcohol was band from being able to buy it would save more life's?

2. the clean life profile image79
    the clean lifeposted 7 years ago

Well it may slow it down and save more lives because it would of course be harder to get a hold of, but if a person is addicted to alcohol then I am sure he/she will find a way to be able to buy it somewhere or some how. Boot legging etc will be like back in the 30's

3. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 7 years ago

I hope I'm not doing your homework asignment here !

Why do people think that to solve a problem all you have to do is pass a law to ban it and therefore it will go away.

If people were to take a look at history before making this rediculous assumption they would realise it doesn't work, it never has.

All harmful drugs are banned, in most cultures prostitution is banned, if we allow them the PC brigade would ban tobacco tomorrow and presumably alcohol as well.

Do you see the problems going away it merely criminalises more people drives things underground where health and safety no longer applies.

Look up the dangers of Bootleg Booze...

Back street abortions....

you name it Ban It and you will eendanger more lives than you save.

Education is the key,although people have to want to learn, so far there are an awful lot of very stupid and ignorant people out there.         

PS If this is your home work come back and tell me how WE did !

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

removing it would solve nothing other then opening up the black market. alcohol is mainly for adults and we on average are responsible with it. the last thing we need is to be told we can't drink anymore, who wants to give others that kind of control.

working