jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Steroids – Oral and injectable steroids and their side effects

1. london_guide profile image76
    london_guideposted 7 years ago

Steroids – Oral and injectable steroids and their side effects

Is it a guarantee that taking steroids will harm you in one way or other or is there a safe limit of taking steroids? Please also tell me how are they taken? I mean are they taken orally or injected directly?

2. zippot profile image61
    zippotposted 7 years ago

four weeks ago i had my first injected steroid cortisone for pain relief I slept for 1 hours one night my previous best  being about 6 hours due to pain for a month my life was normal but alas it is now wearing off I was told no more than 3 injections per year.It can be injected into specific areas to aid pain relief.Using steroids for body building is something i know noting about

3. soni2006 profile image79
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

Oral steroids are usually toxic
    to the liver. Without your liver, you will die really fast. Toxicity varies
    from steroid to steroid, some have safe limits but a liver supplement such as Liv-52,
    Silymarin are recommended to be taken along with those.... read more

4. Tamila Roberts profile image34
    Tamila Robertsposted 6 years ago

I believe using these injection or surgical methods may be risky. If you really want to grow taller naturally, certain diet may be a better choice for your body. Depending on your age certain kinds of intensive exercise or diet may be bad for you. Try instead to keep regular while maintaining a healthy diet of natural sugars and tea. This will definitely help you grow taller and achieve overall improved health.

working