jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you do to undertake insomnia ?

1. Abhaque Supanjang profile image80
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 7 years ago

What do you do to undertake insomnia ?

Many people can fall asleep so easy whenever they want; just lay their head to the pillow then they fly to sky. But, there are not few ones who get problems on this matter; that many of them are forced to consumed  chemical substance to stimulate or maybe also to kill their nerve just to make themselves sleepy and then go asleep. Actually, I have heard some alternative ways that can be done to solve this problems; and through this forum, I want to make such a list from you the that may help me later on, or maybe others that face the problems like this. Insomnia is not a simple problem......!

2. HattieMattieMae profile image60
    HattieMattieMaeposted 7 years ago

Well I have learned staying off the pc before I got to bed helps, because if we have any light source visually it keeps us awake, if we are around bright lights, it changes our bilogicaly pattern.

Also when we drink water at night it has a tendency to keep us away. I read this in a health book.

A little is ok, but if we drink it excessively like I do, it can keep you awake.

I don't sleep much at night, but I think that is mostly because I have my days and nights mixed up. I think you have to have a set pattern to go to bed every day at the same time and get up every day at the same time and try not to take naps. lol, that is my problem to taking naps.

If you go excercise every day too, and be out in fresh air it can ware you out a bit.

Don't drink caffeine products after 5pm. I know this has always been a big problem for me. Even if it's tea, still has some in there. Candy bars too.

Cut out on the sweets before bed!

3. pedrog profile image61
    pedrogposted 7 years ago
  4. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Well I am lucky. I fall asleep within a few minutes of lying down. I know of people tossing and turning  trying to sleep , I feel for them

working