jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

How old were you when you first started feeling old?

1. Lady MJ profile image78
    Lady MJposted 7 years ago

How old were you when you first started feeling old?

2. jdavis88 profile image94
    jdavis88posted 7 years ago

28 I think..  I had just been married and the number 30 was beginning to loom large.  I was also out of shape and thought I would never be in as good physical shape again...  30's aren't so bad though...I'm actually stronger now physically than I have ever been.

3. LeisureLife profile image72
    LeisureLifeposted 7 years ago

19. That is how old I currently am. I think I'm too young to feel this old...

4. Alexander Pease profile image59
    Alexander Peaseposted 7 years ago

I haven't started feeling old but, I expect I will when I am around 31ish. Possibly later.

5. Matt in Jax profile image68
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

For me it kicked in right around 23 years old.

6. profile image0
    marellenposted 7 years ago

I haven't had the time until now to really think about it but I will be 60 this year and I'm starting to feel old. It doesn't help that I've realized I'm over half way through my life. Yikes!!!

7. lilibees profile image59
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

30 the day I turned thirty I felt old!I stayed in bed the whole day too!

8. stuff4you profile image63
    stuff4youposted 7 years ago

I'm 27 and I have yet to "feel old"

I haven't really noticed any signs of aging, with the exception of a mildly receeding hairline.

9. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

I used to hate birthdays because I get one year older.  My husband and my kids used to get me a birthday cake saying "Happy 25th Birthday" every year. lol  Now that I am older.. so much older.. I don't look old and I don't feel old!  I feel the same.. no aches and pains (knocking on wood here).  Sometimes when I am feeling blue, which is once in a blue moon, and I would ask my kids if I look old.. my two kids (24 and 22) would say "Mom, if you're fishing for a compliment, you're not getting it here!"  So there, I have yet to feel old.

Oh I just finished reading how old you guys are.. now I feel old.

10. sir_tallest profile image65
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

my old age horror kicked in when i became 21 and has been hunting me ever since

11. DonDWest profile image61
    DonDWestposted 7 years ago

I'm 29 and I feel like an old dirt bag. I hate birthdays and the song Happy Birthday makes me want to run away.

12. Lady MJ profile image78
    Lady MJposted 7 years ago

I will hit the 30 mark this year. When my son started middle school old slapped me in the face. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.

13. biman_r profile image73
    biman_rposted 7 years ago

Well I am still feeling lively as I am still very young.

working