jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is sauna belt really helpful in reducing weight?

1. gulnazahmad profile image61
    gulnazahmadposted 6 years ago

Is sauna belt really helpful in reducing weight?

What are the different types of sauna belt and if you have used any of them did you find it really helpful in reducing weight?

2. crankalicious profile image93
    crankaliciousposted 6 years ago

There's no such thing as a belt that will help you lose weight. The only way to lose weight is to either burn more calories or consume fewer calories. A sauna belt probably has something to do with increasing the amount of water you excrete while in the sauna and any weight loss from that would be temporary. The only thing it might be good for would be prior to a weigh-in during a boxing match.

3. goddess888 profile image76
    goddess888posted 6 years ago

A sauna belt is ridiculous. You will not lose weight. You will lose money on buying something that will not really work. For those users who are in a hurry to lose weight, they end up using the sauna belt for a longer time than usual and that results to rashes on that area where you placed the belt. If you really want to lose weight, you can try the traditional sauna baths or even those personal sauna bags. You can instead opt for a sauna suit which is probably around the same price as the belt.

4. rob_allen profile image82
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

A sauna belt is crazy. how can you possible lose weight by doing nothing? Well, all these stuff that you see on TV shopping networks might not work for you. I've seen so many products that are tagged as "instant slimming blah blah". Well, there is no instant in losing weight. By the way, i have a hub about it, you might want to read it.
    smile

http://hubpages.com/hub/12-Rules-To-Los … eight-Loss

5. drajithkumar profile image60
    drajithkumarposted 6 years ago

surely no friend there is no shortcut for loosing weight.
    But these are nice shortcuts for loosing money

6. woodamarc profile image67
    woodamarcposted 6 years ago

I believe like many weight reducing, quick results expectation; it is what it is... A gimmick to get more out of your wallet.  There is only one sure fire answer to natural weight loss and that's a combination of diet and exercise.  I choose to walk for my fat burning session.  Low intensity, long endurance exercise is the bodies fat burning fuel preference.  I don't believe a sauna belt would be helpful at reducing body fat... Maybe water weight which will be replenished after the session.

working