jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Are you happy with your life ?

1. freecampingaussie profile image59
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Are you happy with your life ?

Right now can you say you are happy with where you are with your life or what would you like to change if you could ? Is it health or something else that is stopping you from contentment in life ?

2. EnjoyYourLife profile image61
    EnjoyYourLifeposted 6 years ago

Absolutely! What a gift to be able to open my eyes, jump out of bed (so to speak DESPITE arthritis), and see whatever it is I could do to be a better person and contribute to this space and time. For me, it's not about having a gazillion bucks or tons of things, my happiness lies in the original source from which I breathe. Everything else is simply a wonderful side-dish. Have I had tough times in life? YOU BET! But the trick to being happy is going about your life despite of anything negative and keeping your joy. Let NO one steal that from you, ever!

3. mkrandhawa profile image59
    mkrandhawaposted 6 years ago

of course i am very happy with my life because life is a precious gift we have to receive it and appreciate and there is a need to live according to our wish.Life is a beauty we have to admire it ,life is a promise to fulfill it and it is a struggle need to accept it.

4. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

I am happy. It is a beautiful day outside today. I am with my family. Also I am going to see my girlfriend today.

rorshak sobchak

5. spotlight19 profile image55
    spotlight19posted 6 years ago

Yes I am happy with my life even though I hava done some mistakes I still grow and learn from them life is short and we have to learn to enjoy every single time of it.smile

6. Brett.Tesol profile image50
    Brett.Tesolposted 6 years ago

Hell yea!

My mother passed away when she was only in her late 20s. This affected me in a strange way! I knew the cancer was the hereditary type, so I decided to live life to the full!! I took risks and made the most of everything friends, travelling, hobbies, adventures, sports (anything I liked basically)... just in case the same would happen to me. It really was a really amazing time!!

However, now I'm 31 and look back on my life with a smile. I am happy to have experienced so much in such a short space of time, and if I passed on tomorrow, I can honestly say I am happy with my life. This has also led me to a strange feeling of contentment, I am still travelling, but feel more at home with who I am as a person than I ever have before.

You only get one chance at life, so play what you are given to the full! ;-)

7. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

This is the most difficult question as there will be certainly non who will be happy with his/her life.

8. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i'm very happy and surprised that my life is as good as it turned out to be. when i was young i honestly believed i'd be dead or in prison for life by the time i was 25 but a lot of hard work and self-faith got me to where i am today.

9. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 5 years ago

Life with so many ups and downs visits us every second with a new lesson to learn from. We excel in some and fail drastically may be in the others. But every chapter it  opens up ,brings new and more encouragement to win the next. Thus life with all its good and bad is an interesting book to me.