jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What decade do you wish you were born in? Why?

1. Npasternack profile image73
    Npasternackposted 6 years ago

What decade do you wish you were born in? Why?

If you could choose an exact year or decade to be born in, when would you choose to live? Is there anything that really stands out about that time for you?

2. NathanielZhu profile image72
    NathanielZhuposted 6 years ago

This one.
    Because we are on the very brink of great discovery, yet not fully uncovered yet. This gives me the opportunity to have fun and participate in it.

ASTF.TK

3. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I would have liked to have been born in the late 40s instead of the middle 50s. I would have liked to have been older during the 60s.

4. Leanna McCarthy profile image69
    Leanna McCarthyposted 6 years ago

The 70s, so I could have rocked out durring the 80s. Although, I am a lady of the 80s in my own right!

5. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

More like an era rather than decade.

I wished I was born in the era that Jesus was on earth. I think I would have liked to experience his message first hand. I think I would have had a better understanding of who he really is than this watered down version we are now getting.

6. Guanta profile image73
    Guantaposted 6 years ago

I would have liked to have been born at the turn of the century, during the Victorian era.  I like the formality of the era.

7. gcolefam1 profile image67
    gcolefam1posted 6 years ago

I was born in the 50's but wish I would have been born in the 1890's because that is when my favorite grandmother was born and I know quite a bit about those days because of her stories. She rode her horse to school and let it graze all day long... read more

working