jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If you could have been born in another time period, what would it have been and

1. Gemini Fox profile image90
    Gemini Foxposted 6 years ago

If you could have been born in another time period, what would it have been and why?

2. Credence2 profile image81
    Credence2posted 6 years ago

The future, why, because I belong there. Maybe a century or two ahead anticipating that technology will eliminate want among the human family, that we currently fight over.. There is nothing in the past but more misery..

3. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/2576423_f260.jpg

I would say the middle 40s so I would have grown up in the 50s. Life was much more simple then. America was a different and better place then.

4. donnaisabella profile image80
    donnaisabellaposted 6 years ago

I would not choose anytime than now because I can fit in any time period and this is MY time!

5. Ana Teixeira profile image81
    Ana Teixeiraposted 6 years ago

Ancient Rome... too see the rise of true Art and arquitecture.

6. pingthis2012 profile image58
    pingthis2012posted 6 years ago

Imperial China! I love the tradition, culture, and practices of the time. A lot of the morals and virtues of family, honor, and discipline astound me! To top, their knowledge of herbal remedies and esoteric practices for health never cease to amaze me!

7. algarveview profile image88
    algarveviewposted 6 years ago

The beginning of the 20th century, in the western world, it would allow me to see the worst of times and the best of times and try to make a difference.

8. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

I would love to have been born during the time of Jesus and been able to hear him teaching the people and performing miracles.

9. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 6 years ago

I am here and now because that is where I am meant to be. And, there are times I dream of sitting at the feet of the Buddha, learning and teaching. Imagine being a part of an enlightened community of tens of thousands of men and women in all walks of life!

10. YvetteParker profile image74
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

I'm grateful to be born in this time period to experience the election of the first African American President of the United States and to see the fulfilling of prophecy concerning Jesus' return.

11. preacher2003 profile image58
    preacher2003posted 6 years ago

In the 1820's to the 1880"s

I love the time period and clothing =

I would love to have lived back in Jesus' time as well - just to experience the lifestyle and see the people as they were then -

working