jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are the top foods that you eat and do you consider them to be healthy?

1. fit2day profile image74
    fit2dayposted 6 years ago

What are the top foods that you eat and do you consider them to be healthy?

2. DrMikeFitzpatrick profile image37
    DrMikeFitzpatrickposted 6 years ago

our diets is gluten and dairy free. you would be surpised how little we give up on this "diet". we also raise our own meats and avoid all pesticides, herbicides, hormones, steroids, and antobiotics. our vegetables are either grown or organic from the farmers market. So, we know we are healthy. my kids are 15,16, non-vaccinated, never been sick or taken any pill in their lives. our water is very healthy, no chlorine and is a live water source. we make sure we eat live foods daily, and also use liquid enzymes and probiotics.

avocados are big in our house, along with plenty of fresh herbs, especially cilantro, one of the worlds best heavy metal detoxifiers.

3. fit2day profile image74
    fit2dayposted 6 years ago

Eating foods without added chemicals is pretty healthy, that's good your kids have never taken any pills. All the vaccines that are supposed to prevent sickness, cause more problems than anything else.

I try to eat as healthy as possible, but the grocery store has so few options and is full of processed food and most of the meats have nitrogen, steroids, and other toxins, I buy organic most of the time, because quality's worth the extra cost.

4. lambservant profile image95
    lambservantposted 6 years ago

oatmeal, whole grains and green vegetables. I also eat a lot of chicken and fish.

5. kerlynb profile image90
    kerlynbposted 6 years ago

- Virgin coconut oil - excellent for the skin, heart, hair, good cholesterol, keeping obesity at bay, etc.

- Vegetables - filling, nutritious, great tasting, and absolutely healthy.

- Malunggay - a vegetable that has more protein, calcium, vitamin c and healthy properties  than most veggies.

- Fish - lots and lots of omega-3 fatty acids.