jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

You know any method to get rid of wrist pain? (Computer usage related)

1. registerdomains profile image65
    registerdomainsposted 6 years ago

You know any method to get rid of wrist pain? (Computer usage related)

My wrists are paining after typing something in keyboard; previously it comes after typing a lot. But now the pain comes after typing a few words. I tried ergonomic keyboard and all, but it’s not so effective. Can you guys suggest good remedies/tips?

2. Obscure_Treasures profile image52
    Obscure_Treasuresposted 6 years ago

Massage is therapeutic. It helps to heal the body. You can do it yourself or a professional massage therapy by qualified therapists. If you) have muscles that cause the symptoms of carpal tunnel (the muscles are the most common cause of physical pain, then it makes sense that therapeutic massage can help. Massage helps to normalize muscle and get areas that are going to narrow from

3. Sean Evans profile image84
    Sean Evansposted 6 years ago

With out getting out my anatomy books and being able to perform an analysis on you.  Id first guess that if it was carpal tunnel you'd know it.  Since that usually also comes with lose of sensation, and tingling first before more serious implications come later on.

My suggestion is it is caused by over used wrist flexion. (Such as your hand on the computer mouse) and weakened extensiors. 

1. Get it checked out by a Physiotherapist or Athletic Therapist. 
    2. Begin stretching your forarms and wrists out if you can with out pain.
    3. Begin more hand and definitly forearm exercises
    4. Place Warm or Cool cloth on top of your wrist when its bad.  Reason I say both is, its amazing how some people swear by one vs the other regardless of science.
    5. Lastly........ Stop being on the hubpages so much smile

4. Lets Learn profile image57
    Lets Learnposted 6 years ago

Go online and search for mahanarayan oil or mahanarayan tail. It is an Indian ayurvedic oil. Buy that oil, apply it over your wrist, or wherever it pains, massage gently, and apply some warm air or warm wet massage. It will come down if you do it for a few days regularly.

5. profile image58
    Stephan Giuntaposted 2 years ago

working